Item of the Day: History
The official AC/DC site posts a 'rarity of the month' every so often, so I figured I could top that and post a rarity of the day. Ok, so not everything will be rare but I figured it would be interesting to see some of the different items floating around that AC/DC or others have put out. Be sure to check the 'Past Items' page in case you miss some.
December 9: Pewter Angus StatueMIsc Promo Items
This statue stands about 3 inches tall and is made of pewter. It is very detailed and looks similar to the large statue on the album cover & on stage.
I got this as part of an auction lot with different random items, so I don't have much information on this and haven't been able to find much. I know there is a statue that is about 6-7 inches tall with a different base. I'm guessing it is from 2000/2001.
After talking with another collector, here is what I've found:
- this was sold in Europe during the 2001 tour
- it is most likely not official, but it is not definte
- it originally came in a small cardboard package
- there were only about 100 made
- there is a Bon Scott statue of about the same size from the same period, also limited to about 100
Year Released: 2001
There are currently no comments
You must be signed in to post a comment.
« Back Sign In »