Forum

Forum

7-3-2011 Allan Handelman show w/3 hours of AC/DC

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Here is another great show by Allan Handelman who has done some great shows with the band spinning songs and interviewing members of the band. This particular show is a 4th of July Concert Special aired on July 3, 2011, featuring 3 hours of live and never-before-released AC/DC material heard on radio with comments from the entire band including Bon Scott. The concert audio has been digitally re-mastered from the original tapes and features "stereo" audio from the AC/DC 1981 movie 'LET THERE BE ROCK', originally released in mono. This show contains the only live audio available of Bon Scott performing HIGHWAY TO HELL material played on radio. There is also very rare radio show audio from 'Live from the Atlantic Studios' along with a good dose of live AC/DC from the recently digitally re-mastered 'IF YOU WANT BLOOD' and AC/DC LIVE albums. There are 3 cd-rs to this, each disc containing one hour of the show, totaling 3 hours of music and interviews. I always love listening to Allan's shows who has had the band appear on several different shows. Disc 1 1) Hour 1 Disc 2 2) Hour 2 Disc 3 3) Hour 3 Please PM for link. Artwork can be downloaded here, which I threw together myself for this one. http://acdc-bootlegs.com/coverart/?id=569 Enjoy ;)
southmen21
Member #23,298

Num Posts: 63

7-3-2011 Allan Handelman show w/3 hours of AC/DC......Hi, Are these links still available ? Thx :) 

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

^will send out link via PM tomorrow since there is official material on this one. I have had a few other requests by other members which I will also send them out as well. if anyone else would like to hear this great show with 3 full hours of AC/DC, please PM for link. thanks smiley

AugustusCrosby
Member #39,215

Num Posts: 2

This Allan Handelman show was terrific, and I am glad I was a part of this show. I wrote a paper fellows review of this show, as well, so if you want, you can check out this review right now.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.