Forum

Forum

Entire audio bootleg collection to give away, 1500-1800+ cd-rs, plus more

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

was wondering if anyone was interested in obtaining my entire AC/DC cd-r audio bootleg collection I unfortunately need to part with. all of these come with appropriate artwork I spent many dollars on for color and black ink and many years (10+) collecting. there are too many discs to count, but an easily 1500-1800 easily since I store them in binders, each holding around 100 and with roughly 12-14 binders including one which holds around 200+, there are many. bootlegs I have in this huge collection include live boots from 1974-2015 along with compilations and a small binder of interview discs I made using various sources which also includes artwork I made myself for these. I would guess as an estimate I have 90% of all circulated audio bootlegs in my collection, and almost as big as Jeffros here on forum but admit I do not have every single boot released, but close. there are also some I personally made such as BI tour and shows where only a few tracks were recorded, so these were never released as a boot before. 

again, these are an audio collection, NOT dvds although I am throwing in around 20 dvd boots as well with this collection. since there are obviously too many discs to mention, please do not ask me to list everything included in this collection. I can work with anyone on shipping these with or without binders, but would be better with to keep all these safe and intact. these will need to be shipped in more than one box, so whoever wants these I am asking to cover shipping cost. I have no clue what shipping will run, but will depend on location of person who gets these. 

also, I have around 4 flashdrives with flac and mp3 files with more audio shows I still have not put on cd-rs yet including most ROB shows of current tour I am throwing in as well. I no longer have time to do any disc downloading and with technology in the new era of mp3 players and flash drives, cd-rs are not the popular way of storing boots anymore as I am seeing another reason I am parting with these. I hate to toss these in the trash since for someone to compile something like this together including time and resources on printing costs for artwork, I am hoping these can go to a current collector or maybe someone who is just starting off and wants to continue the bootleg trading and sharing tradition for future generations. 

if anyone is interested in this collection, please PM me and we can go from there. I am aware I cannot charge for cd-rs which is forbidden and not what I am doing here, I am only asking shipping costs to be picked up by whomever these are sent to.

scott

acdcjavier
Member #25,624

Num Posts: 59

Do you have any bootlegs audio list?

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^as I stated above, I cannot list this entire collection, would take too much time listing every single boot not too mention sorting through 1500-1800 discs. if there are any one you need, I am sure it is in there as I stated I have downloaded many from various forums and sites dating back to megaupload file sharing times, lol.

have had some hits so far, so these might not be here long!!!!

btw, just to make sure everyone understands these are cd-rs, not factory pressed discs which obviously I would sell on ebay if that were the case. had someone pm me thinking these were originals.

acdcjavier
Member #25,624

Num Posts: 59

mm and exist any chance to upload to any server (mega, filefactory etc..) some request bootlegs?

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

disc collection is gone and going to a good home!!! thanks to all the riff  raff who was interested and to the lucky member who got them.

BDDLuna
Member #25,344

Num Posts: 11

GReat news, glad for both of you.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.