Forum

Forum

Vancouver

Paddy Salutes You
Member #23,292

Num Posts: 5

Hello all.. I'm an Irish guy who just landed in vancouver a fornight ago and am here for the year. By any stretch of luck does anyone have a spare ticket for the vancouver gig? Or know of anybody selling one for near face value. I dont want to give some scalper a fortune outside... So if you know of anyone that cant make it or has a spare ticket, genuine fan here looking for one.. FIRE Paddy Salutes You....
Big-Gun
Member #22,292

Num Posts: 110

I had some extra tickets, but I just recently sold them. Sorry... I hope you can find one, but unfortunately I don't think there are many people from Vancouver on here.
Paddy Salutes You
Member #23,292

Cheers Big-Gun.. Its a long shot anyway but have to try!! I hate giving money to scalpers or touts... I'd a spare ticket for the O2 show in dublin and let it off for face value. The touts were flogging tickets outside for 400 euros.... Bastards...
robt
Member #4,015

Num Posts: 3

I live in Vancpuver Mate but i dont have an extra ticket.
Paddy Salutes You
Member #23,292

Sure keep your ear to the ground man, if you hear anything let me know. Thanks.
HarryZechariah
Member #39,225

Num Posts: 1

I seriously cannot get enough of using the forum to buy tickets of this event. nursing paper writing services are really affordable and definitely one of the best ones I have ever come across. I really urge everyone out there to take some time out and try their services out, they are really good for sure. 

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.