Forum

Forum

December BOTM Fake???

acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069

Nate, It appears by the comments about the December BOTM of 10/13/85 Houston that it is probably Austin 10/11/85. Do you agree with these findings? Brian definitely says "Austin thighs". Of course the dickhead who gave it to you excluded FTATR since he had to cover his tracks as far as not being able to produce a same sounding "we salute Houston" version. Gotta hate fake asses. Anyway, let me know what you think. Also, I just want to remind you of my January BOTM request of 10/27/83 Dallas. If it is picked, I will be very happy for XMAS. Thanks. Hope you and your family have a great holiday. Scotty from Detroit (acdc74)
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

If the only way to ID the differences between two concerts is by the city mentioned during the stage patter, then AC/DC are musically in a pretty bad place, aren't they? I mean, it could be a 2009 show for that matter, except minor parts of the setlist have been swapped out in favour of "new" songs.
UniNamer
Member #12,942

Num Posts: 42

@RnRDamnation: it's sad but true... in most cases you can't tell the difference between concerts from the same tour or roughly the same time but you can definetely tell if a concert is from 1985 or 2009 just from brian's voice.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.