Forum

Forum

Donington VHS Rip Flac. PM For Links

nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

My No Bull DVD Rip seemed to have went over fairly well,so I thought you guys would like this too. It sounds really good,and I'm quite proud of it.I just had to clean it up a bit,and Split the tracks. Sourced from a Brand New Donington VHS,which mike11930 over at acdcfans.net recently purchased and graciously transferred over for me, (Thanks a lot mike!! Couldn't have done it with out ya man.) It is well known the 2003 DVD release of Live At Donington has had some "work" done by Sony,to much dislike by many fans.With some overdubbed guitar and vocals,many consider the VHS version far superior to it's DVD counter part. Now that it's in audio format,you can enjoy on the go! Burn to a CD and enjoy,much better than the DVD. All Separate Tracks, 20 in all counting the Solo's. ____________________________________________________________ You guys will have to PM me for the link,because technically it can be considered official. ____________________________________________________________Hope You'll All Enjoy It. ____________________________________________________________ Track Order: 01.Thunderstruck 02.Shoot To Thrill 03.Back In Black 04.Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be 05.Heatseeker 06.Fire Your Guns 07.Angus Solo 1 08.Jailbreak 09.The Jack 10.Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap 11.Moneytalks 12.Hells Bells 13.High Voltage 14.Whole Lotta Rosie 15.You Shook Me All Night Long 16.T.N.T. 17.Let There Be Rock 18.Angus Solo 2 19.Highway To Hell 20.For Those About To Rock (We Salute You) _________________________________________________________ I'd put it right up to my No Bull Rip in terms of Sound Quality. -Cheers
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

All Feed Back/Criticism appreciated :)
matirocker
Member #24,367

Num Posts: 183

EXCELLENT! I'll rip the DVD and dub this audio on it!!!
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

That's an upcoming project of mine^^^ lol But,I'm sending it now.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

*Also* to prevent any confusion,I am nitroangus23 over at acdcfans.net, where you can also find this Rip. This was a collaboration between me and another member over there "mike" from the above post. Just saying,so I'm not accused of "stealing" any links. -Cheers
jspr96
Member #24,943

Num Posts: 260
BANNED

Thanks Flick (and Nitroangus23!!). I downloaded it from over at acdcfans.net and as usual am very impressed. Won't have time to listen to it until tomorrow night, but know I definitely will enjoy it since I liked your 'No Bull' rip. Thanks to Mike also of course, so between the both of you there sure is quality work here which you should know is appreciated by myself as well I am sure by others. Another nice job, thanks again ;)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Thank you!
josch
Member #23,784

Num Posts: 69

Thanks Flick, Iīll be to late at work now today, couldnīt wait to download and transfer this morning-it sounds brilliant,no gaps inbetween-now I need to know where to find any pictures live in 1991...
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

Nice work... looking forward to listening to it tonight when I get a chance... I know it will be worth it to listen to!!!!!
acdc93ty
Member #19,616

Num Posts: 10

could you send me that link nitro? Your no bull rip was really great quality so i'm sure this will sound great.
aldabe_
Member #2,014

Num Posts: 30

great stuff, i'm sending a pm to you! all unfixed (or less fixed) donington videos of my You Tube channel was made using tracks from singles, but only few tracks of donington was released in cds. with a good vhs rip i can make new "unbuthered" HD videos.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Thanks everyone, PM's sent. Happy to help :)
matirocker
Member #24,367

For anyone interested, I'm dubbing this audio over the DVD to make a new fanmade DVD Coming soon!!
jspr96
Member #24,943

BANNED

Well, have sat down with a cup of my favorite cider and enjoying Flick and Mike's 'Donington' vhs rip, and I am only into the second track, 'Shoot To Thrill', and I do not even have to listen to the rest to know what to expect which is two words: superb perfection! This has got to be one of the best recordings of this concert compared to the dvd rip and offical edited release I have ever heard. I never heard the audio or seen the video from the vhs version, always thought it would actually be not as good as the dvd, but whatever Flick and Mike did, they really have another winner here folks!! Was curious if we could get any artwork covers for this? I know it might be asking to much since I could go without the artwork, but seeing how you did the cover for the 'No Bull' rip which I printed off and like very much, I thought having your own cover would separate any of the others out there and would make it this recording official: one of the best audio rips of this gig ever. IMHO. Thanks again guys, you sure have talent which shows on your work.
jspr96
Member #24,943

BANNED

@matirocker That would be frickin' cool using Flick's vhs audio rip on the dvd making it a real awesome treat ;)
jspr96
Member #24,943

BANNED

I forgot to mention I heard a buzz in the air (no not the AC/DC fly) about a new Stiff Upper Lip audio rip? Flick, hear anything about this? Kidding!! LOL!
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Soon as I can find a copy,(not online) I plan on doing just that. I hate saying it,but I don't own the Stiff Upper Lip DVD :( Thanks for the kind words,I think the fact it was a new Copy is why it sounds as good as it does. All I had to do was add some Equalization to it to clear up Slade a little,it turned out fine. and yes, if mike didn't convert his VHS over to DVD files and send them to me,well... We wouldn't be talking about this right now. haha Can't wait for the DVD (who ever ends up doing it) It'd be cool to have all the same menus and stuff with just the audio swapped out. Don't know if it's possible to keep the menus the same or not,but just an idea. Thanks again guys,
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I suppose I could do a cover for this, I'm going to re-do the No Bull one anyways (for personal reasons,not satisfied with it) I'll let you know when I have it done.
matirocker
Member #24,367

"That would be frickin' cool using Flick's vhs audio rip on the dvd making it a real awesome treat ;)" "Can't wait for the DVD (who ever ends up doing it) It'd be cool to have all the same menus and stuff with just the audio swapped out. Don't know if it's possible to keep the menus the same or not,but just an idea." I've just finished mixing the audio with the video, it was hard because it wasn't always on sync, so I had to edit a little bit, but it turned out awesome!! And about the menus.... I can't do that, if someone does please tell me, but the ones I can do are not bad at all. BTW, could you do a DVD cover aswell?
jspr96
Member #24,943

BANNED

@ Flick, thanks that would be great. Just listened to the whole rip, very nice indeed ;) @matirocker, yeah sometimes trying to keep all the content such as the menus is hard, way over my head. I agree it would be cool to have the menus. I am sure someone out there knows a way to do this, but good luck on the editing phase. Sounds like you are coming along ok ;)
Dirty Deeds Ltd.
Member #25,028

Num Posts: 27

cool matirocker looking forward to the DVD ;) and great audio flick thanks for the rip^^
Patrick_Ronacher
Member #15,810

Num Posts: 504

Excellent Flick. I was stunned about the Quality. At last you donīt have that cut before TNT starts like my VHS version has. ;) I would love to have a copy of Donington with DVD Video + VHS Audio. Even though I could just convered my VHS to DVD. ^^
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

More PM's sent, Also, I did not notice it originally,but some how (Either during the VHS to DVD transfer or it was that way originally) Some how the left and right channels have been swapped over. Don't know how I didn't catch it while editing,but I missed it... lol Not that it's an issue really,but just in case some of you noticed. Doesn't affect sound quality at all,just has Malcolm on the Right and Angus on the left. Sorry I didn't catch it everyone(matirocker actually told me about it) Thanks again for all the feed back, I hope to have plenty of more PM's from you all. -Cheers
matirocker
Member #24,367

I fixed that for the DVD. It's almost done. A few more things in the DVD making and then upload. I think it'll take a while to be uploaded....
matirocker
Member #24,367

PS: I'm making it as close to the original as I can, it's not the same, but good enough
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

What do you mean by,"Not the same" Like, Quality wise? Syncing problems or....? lol
matirocker
Member #24,367

Oh, I meant the menus and stuff. You wanted them to be the same, well I can't do that, but I'm doing them as similar as I can. It is not THAT similar, but it's good enough. I'm having troubles with the DVD. The video is fine, I make the DVD but when I convert the project, the video goes like twice the speed. I use ConvertXtoDVD and this has never happened to me before. I tried with different frame rates and the same thing keeps happening. I'll keep you posted. I'm gonna try a newer version of the program
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Oh,ok. That's fine,no big deal,I couldn't even imagine how hard it'd be to actually do that,lol.
matirocker
Member #24,367

SUCCESS!! I've finished it. Now I have to upload it
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Awesome.
matirocker
Member #24,367

I'm uploading it right now. 14 hours (which, surely will be more) remaning. So, we have to wait. I've been watching it, and Back in Black was like 0.1 seconds off sync, nothing bad, and Let There Be Rock (before the solo) is a little off sync, like 0.3 or 0.4 seconds. Again, nothing too bad, it's enjoyable.
matirocker
Member #24,367

Everything is uploaded.... but part 18 can't be uploaded! I've been uploading it 3 times and it fails. Now I'm trying in megaupload, and it gets slower every time and it seems to never end. I'll have to wait a little bit more. Damn, I'm furious!!
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

PM's sent to the rest of those who asked, Check your messages.
Lulach
Member #25,126

Num Posts: 6

EXCELLENT work !!! Thank you for the link. Lulach
Angusrun
Member #5,046

Num Posts: 2

YEAHHH !!! That's Good, thanks so much !!! ROCK'N'ROLL !!! Vincent.
edas
Member #25,436

Num Posts: 6

Can I Get a link for donnington and no bull audio?? if i'm not too late...

Thanks in advance

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.