Forum

Forum

Live At Donington Custom DVD with VHS Audio

matirocker
Member #24,367

Num Posts: 183

Well, Rapidshare was the answer for Part 18. All the other 39 parts are hosted in Mediafire. Folks, it is finished at last. ------PM ME FOR THE LINKS------ to download a custome made DVD of Live At Donington with DVD video quality and VHS original, untouched audio. Comments: There seems to already be some edits in the VHS audio. In the beggining of High Voltage you see that Angus does something with the guitar and you hear the normal riff.... you'll know it when you'll see it. And on Whole Lotta Rosie, before the solo you can hear Brian sing when he's not saying anything. But, it's the VHS and it's as close as the real concert as you get so I highly recommend this, I've watched it last night and it was awesome. I fixed the swaped audio channels so all you have to do, is ENJOY! -brought to you by "flick" (i think), nitroangus23 (AKA flickofthethunderdeeds) and matirocker-
matirocker
Member #24,367

editing: -brought to you by mike1930, nitroangus23 (AKA flickofthethunderdeeds) and matirocker-
matirocker
Member #24,367

For those having troubles with downloading many links, you can google for JDownloader, you can load all the links you want and the program will download them by itself. pretty useful for stuff like this
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

very very nice work, i could never have pulled this off as fast as you did, only very very slightly noticeable, and thats only because i was looking for it, but all the flaws are ironed out and it even has the same menu as the dvd, kinda wish the bonus features were there just to have a replica :), very good work, now we just need this done on blu ray and we'll be all set
matirocker
Member #24,367

thanks man!
Cabezon
Member #20,942

Num Posts: 341

Mati capo
Dirty Deeds Ltd.
Member #25,028

Num Posts: 27

Thanks man really great work Could you say that there is any difference between this and the brazilian DVD in terms of sound/picture quality?
matirocker
Member #24,367

I've never seen the brazilian DVD, but if it's supposed to have VHS audio and DVD quality, there might be no difference. But there might be some video-mix differences.. I couldn't be sure cause I didn't watch it
matirocker
Member #24,367

If any of you have troubles downloading Part 18, here's a new link: http://rapidshare.com/files/444533122/Live_At_Donington.part18.rar
jspr96
Member #24,943

Num Posts: 260
BANNED

Nicely done Matirocker!
cordas
Member #25,481

Num Posts: 1

Hi, Can someone please upload part 10? It's the only one I am missing from the links matirocker gave me and he doesn't have them anymore Thanks
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

Can someone upload it again? Would be very nice! please write me a PM when you've done that!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.