Forum

Forum

HE SAID IT HIMSELF!!!!

esau31
Member #23,140

Num Posts: 284

Cliff says that he plans to fart this year. oh ya and; THE YOUNG'S MIGHT BE WRIGHTING LYRICS AGAIN THIS YEAR!!! So i guess this means they doin' the lirics again. they could let brian in if they decide or he asks or watever. I dont really care. they can put a dictionary on a blender and use glue to make lyrics for all i care. THERE NOT DONE!!! the link is; http://acdczone.com/news/cliff-williams-discusses-future-plans-2011
Dirty Eye
Member #640

Num Posts: 334

and here's the video of it ;)
matirocker
Member #24,367

Num Posts: 183

Yeah, well remember when the Stiff Upper Lip world tour ended? The band said they didn't want to wait 5 years to make another album because it was too much time.... rumors about them writing were all the time... I hope this is right, tho
jamesdibley1
Member #18,917

Num Posts: 106

I think that is the longest I have ever heard Cliff talk for.
Dirty Deeds and Money Talks
Member #21,720

Num Posts: 301

Brian not writing lyrics, in my opinion, is a good thing. I don't know if it's because he ran out of ideas, or because of the times, but his lyrics on "Fly on the Wall" through "Blow Up Your Video" are pretty god awful. Well, then again, all of Blow Up Your Video is pretty much god awful. I think "Ballbreaker" and "Stiff Upper Lip" had some of the best overall lyrics since "Flick of the Switch".
esau31
Member #23,140

I think that as long as brian has fun showing off his vocal talent, the boys have fun ripping it up, and phill beats the hell out of his drums, it's a good album. The one thing I hope they do is that they dont go the safe way. I whant songs about, boOsOOose, sex, hell, big (*)(*), and improper behavior. -Stiff upper lip lyrics, -Razors edge riffs, -Ball Breaker boogie, -Highway to hell attitude. Ride on.
Dirty Deeds and Money Talks
Member #21,720

Num Posts: 301

"The one thing I hope they do is that they dont go the safe way. I whant songs about, boOsOOose, sex, hell, big (*)(*), and improper behavior." I would add, that at their age, they should do it in as creepy, and as "I'm lurking in your bushes and watching you undress" a manner as possible.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Blow Up Your Video has some of Brian's best lyrics... Give him the damn pen back Mal.
esau31
Member #23,140

@ Flick. i agree, brians lyrics are great. And they match D.D.A.M.T.'s "I'm lurking in your bushes and watching you undress" description. This next yerar is gonna be great for speculation!!! ride on.
boothjorden
Member #21,471

Num Posts: 439

@Flick I agree as well, even at his so called "worst", Brian's lyrics were still pretty damn good. So for the next album the Young's have to fork over the damn pen and give Brian another shot.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Exactly,Brian's stuff is way better than Angus and Malclom's. "Some Like It,Some Like It Quite Not So Hot" Come's to mind.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

I knew I had a purpose for stumbling upon this site!!This news has made my day
esau31
Member #23,140

@AngusRudd1019 nice to see new fans showing up on the site. keep rockin and feel free to ask about whatever the hell you whanna know (focus on AC/DC please :P) ride on.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

don't really have much to ask, I came over from another site with just 10 hardcore AC/DC fans, it was a Official AC/DC Forum until AC/DC took it off their site and now you can only find it by googling it
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Ah, here we are 4-5 hardcore fans and all the others want AC/DC to make another album (passe). Some contribute to the site with stolen goods from the internet... Lol, kidding, about the first part. Welcome.
jspr96
Member #24,943

Num Posts: 260
BANNED

@AngusRudd, welcome friend and enjoy!! Beware of some though here, you will know which ones ;)
sapator
Member #210

We also provide fish bate for the mutha. Hey i collect DC cd's (and i don't download them from the net so i can be accepted as somebody ;) ) and some other people here are LP collectors so if you need info you are on the best site. Cheers.
jspr96
Member #24,943

BANNED

I rest my case ;)
jspr96
Member #24,943

BANNED

@Angus, I have some rarities if you have anything to trade, PM me. There is one in particular I have which I cannot share which one in particular here cannot let go of trying to get me to give it up, but as NP says a true man does not go back on his word. Welcome again Angus ;)
sapator
Member #210

Rarities?Then i think i misunderstood you.I have every respect for collectors spending their time and money one rare CD's and LP's. So now i'm intrigued. What are some rare authentic cd's or lp's you have?Make us drool :)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.