Forum

Forum

Looking for You Shook Me live on SNL

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

I recorded this SNL episode on VH1 Classic, and they cut out "You Shook Me" for timing, I think. I got "Stiff Upper Lip," though. Does anyone have the complete performance of "You Shook Me" from SNL in the highest quality possible? I'd prefer MPEG2 or VOB. If not, then AVI. PM me any link if you have it since it is official material. Cheers, Jim
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

i can't seem to find it anywhere. i know i've seen it before. i'm pretty sure i had it on my computer at one point. not sure what happened to it. actually it would be cool if you could put Stiff Upper Lip on youtube or something so i could get that one.
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

BonScott46t80: I tried uploading the clip, but NBC Universal blocked it worldwide so I deleted it. Sorry bud :(
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

maybe that's why i can't find YSMANL anywhere. i know i uploaded it to myspace a few years ago.
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

well i found SUL somewhere else anyways. still no luck with YSMANL though. http://vimeo.com/6112297
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

I have it in good quality on my computer (and SUL too for that matter). Well, honestly though I don't know what the official "quality" is you were asking about, I don't know much about that kinda stuff. I got it off a double album bootleg called Return of the Phoenix [has phoenix 9/13/00 and a bunch of other random stuff] that I downloaded about a year ago. If I put it on youtube like BonScott46t80 said could you get it that way?
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

yes if you put it on youtube i can download it. using keepvid.com you just enter the youtube link on that website, and it gives you download links.
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Ok perfect, it's midterms week right now so I won't get around to that today, but I'll shoot for tomorrow evening (pacific time)
jamesdibley1
Member #18,917

Num Posts: 106

Was this AC/DC's last live TV appearance?
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

Num Posts: 328

SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Oh ok cool good find. Yeah I had a hard time imagining it wasn't already on youtube in one way or another. Dang the guy that posted this has a ton of AC/DC on his page
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

yeah. im certain he is a member here. i think ive mentioned his name here before but i forget/
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

that's only audio though, i want the video
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

that was the closest I got on youtube. maybe someone has it on their computer
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

well SGthunder33 said he had it and was gonna upload it.
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

http://www.jamtothis.com/showthread.php?p=197664
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

hey thanks man. i already have everything besides YSMANL on SNL. but i guess i'll have to download all of this to get it.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.