Forum

Forum

AC/DC FANS!!!!WHAT'S UP!!!!!????

AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

Hey guys, my name is Corey, I'm from St. Augustine, FL and I love AC/DC...I've only seen them once though :(.I'm 16 and play guitar (1&1/2 yrs.) and drums (3 yrs.).I can play just about any AC/DC song on both instruments.I'm coming from another AC/DC Forum, it's the ColumbiaRecords one, it was an Official Forum until AC/DC signed with Sony...It's still running because of me and about 8 other AC/DC fans. Any questions, just ask. I really like this site by the way, the bootlegs are cool and you guys know a lot of news that I didn't until know, like the band is writing already
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

welcome!!!!!!!!!! rock on!
jspr96
Member #24,943

Num Posts: 260
BANNED

Have a Drink On Me!!
shmangus
Member #15,010

Num Posts: 65

WELCOME! It makes me smile to see younger people who actually play real instruments as opposed to Guitar Hero. LOL! This is a truly great site. If you have any question regarding AC/DC or playing music or whatever, there are many kind and helpful people here. I have been an AC/DC fan since 1979 and have been playing guitar for about 25 years. Let There Be Rock!
DINU
Member #24,013

Num Posts: 192

Welcome, dude! Here you'll find all you need. Nice to hear, you're playing drums, me too since 20 years. Playing in an AC/DC Tribute band called "RIP". Cheers from Switzerland!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.