Forum

Forum

She's Got Balls '86 Soundboard Quality Upgrade

nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

After coming across a lossless upgrade of the Irvine show(lost the link,don't ask,lol) I have began working on a new bootleg,which will be an improved version (I hope) Don't know when it'll be done,but it's coming along. I cleaned up the mix as much as possible,and I think it really turned out awesome. ____________________________________________________________ She's Got Balls '86 ___________________________________________________________ For shit's and giggles,I painstakingly added crowd noise and mixed it to match the recording,because it so needed it. My plan is to release 2 versions, The first will be the straight normal version without anything added (just cleaned up). The second one I am attempting to make it more like a live album.With crowd mixed in (much like that version of She's Got Balls) Irvine suffers the same fate as Melbourne '88,were as it's taken straight from the soundboard,so it wasn't mixed like it would have been had it been officially released. So I thought I'd take a crack at re-mixing it. It's just an Idea I thought was kinda neat,maybe some of will want the Live Album version,maybe not. If not,that's why I'm doing the original un-touched one for all the purist's who don't want some fan-tampered show :) ___________________________________________________________ I'd like to hear your thoughts on She's Got Balls,and whether you think it's a pointless Idea or not as well :) -Cheers,you guys are awesome
mkalic
Member #5,967

Num Posts: 76

I love it, great work, it really brings the song to life! :D
jamesdibley1
Member #18,917

Num Posts: 106

Wow, soundboard!! That was great!!!
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

Very nice!! Cleaner and better, thanks!
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

that sounds great.Love it.Thanks
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

Man, I love all these fan mixes. Their very existence should be a signal to AC/DC of all the money they're leaving on the table by not releasing official recordings from these time periods themselves...
Ulsterman46
Member #23,694

Num Posts: 142

Sounds great man
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Thanks guys,the full show is coming along. May be a few surprises thrown in too ;)
Dirty Deeds and Money Talks
Member #21,720

Num Posts: 301

@ Flick The crowd noise adds an extra layer to the mix that sounds promising. Is there a way you can make the crowd noise though where it doesn't sound like it's on a loop? The same whistling sound pops up every couple of seconds from one of the fans in attendance. Just a minor critique. When I used to spend hours doing similar stuff, it would drive me nuts trying to get the songs just right. In the end though, it was worth it.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

This was more a test actually, I'm working on the full show and the crowd will be done better this go around. I did that crowd mix fairly quick. Thanks for the comments :)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I've been working on the songs for about 3 days now, Haven't even began mixing the crowd yet.
Patrick_Ronacher
Member #15,810

Num Posts: 504

Flick: I love what you did there. Even though the crowd needs some screams, like they normally do on Solos. :) But canīt wait to see the full crowd added version. Since 86 is one of my favourite tours, cause it featured some nice rare tracks during the Who Made Who time.
Member #21,720

Definitely looking forward to this myself. ;-) Flick, if you need someone to do the artwork for the CD case...let me know. I'd be more than happy to help contribute to the project.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I may just take you up on that man,will let you know.
Member #21,720

Cool beans.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Managed to put up a rough mix of Who Made Who From Irvine, (After much cleaning, Equalizing,mixing, and other shit..lol) Haven't even mixed the crowd into it yet,but I thought someone might like it. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D65VTBNN Let me know what you think,I'll take any criticism. I tried to make it even better than She's Got Balls

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.