Forum

Forum

If You Want First Blood

Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

Another great and rare boot. I thought the drums were to loud on this one, so I watered 'em down slightly. Much better if you ask me! I have it uploading in progress, but here's part. It is uploaded in .flac.
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Here it is, enjoy everyone!! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9J8GF1FH
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

lol,I've been doing some stuff to this one too as well as Problem Child from 1980. We're on the same path it seems :D haha
Hells Death
Member #24,593

So it seems. Which 1980 concert would that be??
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

01.08.1980; New York, Palladium
Hells Death
Member #24,593

My internet's been on and off all day, but that's the boot I've been trying to download to work on. I loved it but when my desktop com crashed, most of my collection went with it. So I'll be doing that one later, I would love to compare our two edits.
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Oh, and if I may suggest if you're not already using it. The new (beta) audacity has an effect called "Leveller." It's very useful and works great to increase quality.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Most of my stuff was lost right before Christmas when my Desktop crashed. I just started over with my new laptop,what a bitch it is to Re-Download every thing you had,lol.
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Tell me about it, and stuff like school doesn't help. Thank God for compressed files and the internet.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Yeah,it's a good thing I had some of my stuff up on megaupload, I lost a lot of my lossless mixes, Like Jailbreak '91, Highvoltage '91,Let There Rock Live At Bonington ect. All my stuff that was remixed me,I still have the mp3's but still. Guess I'll have to Re-Visit them sooner or later.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.