Forum

Forum

Febuary 2011 and no Let There Be Rock

wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

WHERE THE **** IS LET THERE BE ROCK THE MOVIE ON DVD I AM SO PISSED I REALLY WANTED THAT DVD
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/119247529/ac%2Fdc+let+there+be+rock+dvd?tab=summary there, make your own DVD.
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

as many of us did years ago.
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Ok yes but there are a few issues because my(Authentic(dedicated to a poor soul)) videotape played whole lotta better in my VHS (that is broken now :( ) than the "DVD" i have. Also there is a song we don't have? So again don't spread rumors and calling them "inside info" or "anonymous tips" or whatever.Only few of us have or had reliable inside info and that has been proven with facts right here or on other sites.You just loose your creditability that way.A friendly advice here don't get pissed.
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

who said anything about "inside info" or "anonymous tips?"
sapator
Member #210

Something like "a reliable friend who knows,etc,etc" and some other stuff here and there.It was definitely on one of the first LTBR threads.The one about some dickhead producer or singer or something, i don't remember exactly the name right now, said he had seen footage of the dvd or taken an interview about the dvd. Not here.
matirocker
Member #24,367

Num Posts: 183

That was Eddie Trunk, I think
Ulsterman46
Member #23,694

Num Posts: 142

Yep think I remember an article with trunk talking about he'd seen bits of it
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

I remember what I said, "If it comes out in Janurary, hell yeah" "If it doesn't,fuck Eddie Trunk" That being said, "FUCK YOU EDDIE TRUNK!!!" lol
sapator
Member #210

I think we need to have more faith on reliable sources and not Eddie dickhead trunk. Straight from Sony or from reliable people and also persons that leak stuff from Sony or (ex) Warner. That's where i had info in the past (p.e. powerage rehearsals and the setlist(DED) change in this tour.I personally don't have resources anymore but if i bother to make truce with some people and again get resources i will be posting them.So i think everyone that gives an info out as a rumor is a bullshit person.Either you had info or you don't.
wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

I just read Let There Be Rock is releasing in June 2011. Go to my new post
sapator
Member #210

FUCK Eddie Trunk!
jspr96
Member #24,943

Num Posts: 260
BANNED

LOL! Double FUCK Eddie Trunk!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.