Forum

Forum

A Couple More Covers (Me and My Dad)

AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

The first one is High Voltage(If You Want Blood Edition) but without drums or bass so it's a little weird at the break and my dad was a bit lost at that part so it's a bit weird.I played both guitar parts and did back-ups.My dad did the lead vocals.How'd he do?He would like to hear AC/DC Fans opinion about his voice and if it can fit with an AC/DC Cover Band that I'm starting.So please comment on that one if any. High Voltage: http://tindeck.com/listen/dwwc This next one I did just for fun and laughs, it's my cover of Rocker from the Live Sight & Sound Concert. Don't pay attention to the vocals really because they aren't that good and I'm not a singer, just put them in there for fun.Focus more on my guitar playing and tell me how it sounds. Rocker: http://tindeck.com/listen/crxm I had a lot of fun recording these and I'd like to hear your feedback.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

forgot to day if anyone wants to take them and record bass or drums for them go ahead and just send me the track so I can mix it in.
jamesdibley1
Member #18,917

Num Posts: 106

Not as bad as this guy
jamesdibley1
Member #18,917

But I did like your dad's singing. It was something different, but you still knew what band he is apart of. I liked how he didn't try and copy Bon or Brian, and kinda did his own style.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

that's what he was aiming for!Would you find his voice suitable for an AC/DC Cover/Tribute Band though?
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

LOLOLOLOLOL that video made me laugh dude, hahahahahaha,I'm listening to it as I type this....hahahahahahahaha
jamesdibley1
Member #18,917

Yeah he also does Back in Black in another video. Yeah I think he would be suitable in a band like that. Has he tried signing anything else by AC/DC?
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

I'll do another one.How about Bad Boy Boogie?
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

or Whole Lotta Rosie?
jamesdibley1
Member #18,917

I think Whole Lotta Rosie.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.