Forum

Forum

Let There Be Rock the movie for June 2011

wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

http://acdczone.com/news/acdc-let-there-be-rock-movie-on-dvd-release-update **** Yeaah!!!!!
BrianJohnson888
Member #1,588

Num Posts: 307

All this means is that Eddie Trunk is still saying words.
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

Num Posts: 328

the only thing i dont like about this is the interviews is everyone in the world...but the band. id like to hear what the band thinks about this concert not someone who is close to the band.
jspr96
Member #24,943

Num Posts: 260
BANNED

I will believe it when I actually have a copy in my hands! Eddie Trunk is a useless piece of shit that is all talk.
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

you can't really get mad at the guy for relaying information that he has been told. it's not his fault if he's told it will be out in "early 2011" and then it doesn't get released. he's just telling the public what he has been told.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

I think it's good that Eddie gave us some kind of update though and didn't keep us waiting and at least we know that it is still set to come out and it wasn't canceled. Without Trunk we would have never known that it was going to come out.I don't remember AC/DC.com ever saying anything about it
Dirty Deeds and Money Talks
Member #21,720

Num Posts: 301

This again... It'll either come out or it won't. Time will tell.
matirocker
Member #24,367

Num Posts: 183

nice... but I'll believe it when an official announcment is made
Dirty Deeds and Money Talks
Member #21,720

Num Posts: 301

There's always the chance too, that they could release LTBR with the new Black Ice DVD as a box set of some sort. This way they don't compete with each other for sales.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.