Forum

Forum

Where's a Good Place to Start??

acdcchic
Member #24,375

Num Posts: 2

I've been a die-hard fan since I was 12 (don't wanna give away my age, but that's just over 30 yrs LOL) & have al of their "official" releases. However, I'd LOVE to start adding to my collection w/bootlegs, rarities, etc. SO...where is a good starting place??? I know U guys are all pros @ this, so PLZ be gentle w/me...don't rip me a new one...Just wanted to ask the pros =D Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Dirty Deeds and Money Talks
Member #21,720

Num Posts: 301

Some personal favorites: Dallas 85 Austin 85 Munich 2001 Arizona 2000 Hammersmith 1979 There all soundboard quality, and sound like they would have been official releases. Hope that helps, if you need links to them...PM me.
Dirty Deeds and Money Talks
Member #21,720

Num Posts: 301

*I mean, "they're all soundboard..."*
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

Num Posts: 328

January 30,1977 haymarket show is my favorite soundboard because of Dirty Deeds was played and it sounded amazing. BTW, if someone has it, post it, I want the full show. Umm, yeah. This site has a bunch of great users who have these shows on so if you ask politely, and they arent official releases (nate pulls them for legal reasons).
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Don't Forget Nashville '78 "Booze,Blues, and Tattoos" or The BBC Tapes
shmangus
Member #15,010

Num Posts: 65

And also the towson, MD 10/16/79 soundboard show.
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

Another good one is the Tokyo '81 soundboard show... I think the vocals are a little weak but it's a fantastic recording.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.