Forum

Forum

how many people here like avenged sevenfold

HAWKSACDC1
Member #23,801

Num Posts: 61

In the past few months I have been listening to a band called Avenged Sevenfold. There one of my new favorites. I was wondering if they was anybody here that liked them too, so I dont feel alone.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

.....Nope... How ever, you should check out this band called Black Spiders, They were in support of Airbourne for a couple of gigs in the UK. New album Sons Of The North is fantastic. Way better than Avenged Sevenfold...(to me anyways)
jspr96
Member #24,943

Num Posts: 260
BANNED

I don't mind them, I hear them on the radio when driving, but I myself do not own anything by them. Thanks Flick for the Black Spiders post. Never heard of them, but they sound pretty good.
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

No, I don't know much about newer rock... They are actually coming to my town this Sunday, but I picked seeing Elton John instead who's coming a few days after
UniNamer
Member #12,942

Num Posts: 42

I don't often listen to Avenged Sevenfold but the songs I know are good. In June they'll be performing at Rock Am Ring and I will be there^^ Let's see how good they are live...
Ulsterman46
Member #23,694

Num Posts: 142

saw black spiders with airbourne last year and thought they weren't bad, just listening to them on spotify now and i may even buy the album
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I recommend it man,some really good songs on it. Mans Ruin is a great one and What's A Good Rock With Out A Roll?
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

I've heard their stuff, my buddy is a huge fan of them but my favorite band that is new is Airbourne.I really want to see them live but they never come to Northern FL
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Airbourne are awesome. Proudly own all 3 albums.
Dirty Deeds and Money Talks
Member #21,720

Num Posts: 301

As a fan, and a friend of the band Overkill, I cannot be a fan of this band. Avenged Sevenfold stole their mascot, and thought they could get away with it; because Overkill is an underground Thrash Metal band, and Avenged Sevenfold has the backing of a major record label. Here's Overkill's mascot: http://www.metal-district.de/gfx/livebilder/OverkillLogo.jpg Here's Avenged Sevenfold's mascot: http://static.gigwise.com/gallery/3563373_deathbat.jpg I don't have a picture of it, but when this was brought to light a few years ago, Overkill released a shirt that said in huge letters on the back: "Get your own fuckin' mascot", and had there street team go to Avenged Sevenfold concerts to fuck with there poser fans, who didn't have the balls to ever stand up for there gay band, Avenged Butthole.
jspr96
Member #24,943

BANNED

@DD+MT Overkill is a kick ass old school thrash band I listened to big time when they were hugely popular. They kick Avenged Sevenfold's butt anytime and have more fanbase than AS ever will! Overkill is 300% better!
Hawksboy
Member #23,988

Num Posts: 135

Avenged Sevenfold sounds a lot like Wolfmother, the band which supported AC/DC in Australia just recently. They aren't a bad Aussie rock band either
HAWKSACDC1
Member #23,801

Num Posts: 61

for all the dumbasses who dont know where they got there mascot from, well for one they didnt create it, they had a graphic guy create something that he thought was cool, then showed to a7x and they thought it was cool. and besides you say they copied well you never know a7x may not have a damn clue who they are, and people have the right to like who they wanna like, and i just came on here to ask if anybody here liked them too, not for a bunch of critics to put em down, hey there still more than youll ever be, so fuck off
jspr96
Member #24,943

BANNED

for all the dumbasses who dont know where they got there mascot from, well for one they didnt create it, they had a graphic guy create something that he thought was cool, then showed to a7x and they thought it was cool. and besides you say they copied well you never know a7x may not have a damn clue who they are, and people have the right to like who they wanna like, and i just came on here to ask if anybody here liked them too, not for a bunch of critics to put em down, hey there still more than youll ever be, so fuck off This is an AC/DC forum, don't like the opinions, then leave. Telling us to fuck off is immature and only shows your stupidity. You truly have no clue about AvengedSucksafold who indeed stole Overkill's logo. Lok at the similarities between the two and don't tel me they had no clue of Overkill's logo. I supposed some band who comes up with a logo which has a lightning bolt between the letters BB/TT is not copying AC/DC either, right?
jspr96
Member #24,943

BANNED

One other thing, AC/DC kicks Avengedsucksafold ass 500 times more :)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

i just came on here to ask if anybody here liked them too, not for a bunch of critics to put em down _________________________________________________ Well,if you ask us about about a band, be prepared to get a response, Why ask if you didn't want an answer...? Just sayin' No need to insult us man...
jspr96
Member #24,943

BANNED

Whose putting them down? They stole a logo. Period. That is all what was said. Sorry we ALL have to like a band especially on the wrong forum. Nice way to back down as usual Flick
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Not backing down,but no need to argue over nothing...
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Let There Be Rock's getting re-released soon, How can I be in a bad mood? I can't wait :D

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.