Forum

Forum

The COMPLETE vh-1?

Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

I keep seeing a few different lists for the vh-1 set from '96. Was wondering if Let There Be Rock was really played and, if at all possible, someone has it? It was "omitted" from it and Back In Black was too, but I found that one. I would love to see/hear the so called Complete VH-1 Series completely.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

I read it wasn't aired due to Phil not being satisfied with his performance. Don't know if it'll ever surface man.
Dirty Deeds and Money Talks
Member #21,720

Num Posts: 301

Here's the most complete version I know of: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JXX71377 Follow the text prompts, and you'll be good to go.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I was referring to just the song Let There Be Rock not being Aired,not the whole show. Just saying for the record lol. Reading back over it, I didn't specify what I was saying.
Hells Death
Member #24,593

I didn't find Back in Black on the complete but I found it somewhere. I was wondering if the other had came about. Why should a song be held back because of a poor performance?? I find it that they should either not have done it or do a retake.
Hells Death
Member #24,593

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WR7OFRVI Here's the most complete one I have of it. I was just looking for Let There Be Rock but thanks guys. This has all of the vh-1 sets off of studiobreakers plus Back In Black and a band interview from the sessions. No rehearsals though.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I have the re-hearsals. You gotta think though,this was a time when Phil was the "New" guy,he was probably second guessing himself a lot since he hadn't played with the guys in so long. I can understand him not wanting it to be released if it wasn't his best. (although,it was probably just fine,Phil's always awesome)
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

"Let There Be Rock" was not played. i'm about 99.8% positive of this. even if it wasn't in the actual televised performance, we would've seen it in the rehearsal bootlegs if it was played.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

That's true,I would have been in the Rehearsals. Hmm,guess we'll never know, lol

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.