Forum

Forum

Big Nate ok

jspr96
Member #24,943

Num Posts: 260
BANNED

Have not seen or heard from Nate for awhile and cannot believe he lets posters talk about another band who expect us all to like them, and when we don't he tells us to fuck off (see 'Avenged Sevenfold' thread). Think some moderation needs to be done here.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Well,I'm sure you'll have something to say to this,I really don't want anything to come of me saying it either,this isn't at all meant to be taken as an insult. but honestly, When people (not just you,it's happened tons of times) make threads like this,directly targeting another user specifically, It's no wonder Nate,(and many of the great posters who used to pack this place daily) Don't come around anymore,I fear Nate may be losing interest in this place.It's just him alone working on the site,so I'd imagine it's hard to check every single post people make.I think he deserves some slack there,not to mention his life beyond here. It used to be so peaceful,and everyone strictly talked AC/DC. Then personal issues took over and tons of hate began to spread,and well.... here we are. I wish we could just return to talking about the greatest rock band in the world, and stay there. Nate would most likely be around much more if we did so. That's all I have to say about the issue,I just really enjoy this forum and would like to continue doing that.You either agree or disagree with me,but that's just what I feel Peace, flick
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

Num Posts: 328

I blame donneyboy for all this hate. and the way things are going, jsper is gonna be gone pretty soon.
HAWKSACDC1
Member #23,801

Num Posts: 61

posers??? I still love AC/DC, my #1 favorite band.. but is liking other bands such a crime??? and just think all this has started over me coming on here asking if theres anybody else here who likes avenged sevenfold, well hey T.T.W.T.U.S.O.A.I, just a bunch of hypocrite, critics, gotta put down other people cause they dont like what you like, oh my god! this is gonna turn into revelations
Dirty Deeds and Money Talks
Member #21,720

Num Posts: 301

I blame AC/DC for all the problems around here. It is absolutely their fault since they didn't play every last song, that every last fan, wanted to hear on the last tour. Plus, how dare they think up box sets and DVD packages to sell to their fans. They should know that it's better for your street cred if you can't rub two nickels together, than if you are stupid rich due to hard work, dedication to your craft, and a keen sense of making the best of your opportunities. Damn AC/DC! Damn them for creating all of this hate on www.acdc-bootlegs.com! If only they had thought of the fans and did what the fans told them to do! If only they'd stop forcing us of our own free will to buy their expensive box sets and DVD packages! If only Angus had been there at the most recent G8 summit he could have solved global warming! Why AC/DC? Why!?!? All this hate...oh...we should march in the streets to prove we matter too! OK, enough fun time... Geez, it's a fuckin' web forum people. It really doesn't matter what the hell anyone on here thinks back in the real world. Man, grow up.
HAWKSACDC1
Member #23,801

yeah this is wasting life. now lets get back to enjoying acdc and what other bands we like
HAWKSACDC1
Member #23,801

yeah this is wasting life. now lets get back to enjoying acdc and what other bands we like
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Everyone can have an opinion about the latest events. Some say they sold out some say they are in their prime. All we know is they're called AC/DC. And stop opening posts trying to light fire here.You know buying stuff for the people here won't buy you friendship, you have to earn it.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.