Forum

Forum

Shoot to Thrill Record Store Day 7

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

In celebration of Record Store Day, AC/DC will be releasing a limited edition 7" single of "Shoot To Thrill / War Machine" April 16th, 2011. Both tracks are previously unreleased and were recorded in December, 2009 on the Black Ice Tour. For a list of participating stores, visit the official Record Store Day website. From acdc.com
UniNamer
Member #12,942

Num Posts: 42

well...let's hope that this isn't the "live album" brian was talking about :D
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Honestly can't wait. Was so excited when I read this earlier, also, THANK GOD THIS PLACE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jamesdibley1
Member #18,917

Num Posts: 106

Any chance of getting this in Australia? I looked at the website, appears to be all American.
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

Num Posts: 510

i already talked to my buddies in Ephrata, PA & my other buddy in Lancaster,Pa. that both own participating stores to hold a few copies of this for me, so if anyone needs a copy & can't find it,let me know & i'll do my best to help you out,;-).
matirocker
Member #24,367

Num Posts: 183

I hope the live album/DVD is not called like that... "Live At River Plate" sucks, and River Plate is the enemy of the football club I'm a fan....
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

Will this be a CD single as well? Or does does the fact that it says 7" single mean it'll be just vinyl?
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

Num Posts: 510

as far as i know it will be just on vinyl,but i can easily transfer it to my comp & either copy it to a cd or upload it for anyone who wants it.
nick of time
Member #31

Num Posts: 65

This "single" release can only mean a live album is coming. I've seen Brian's video telling us about the live album release, so it should be dropped very close to when this is released on record store day. Cannot wait for the new live cd/dvd!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.