Forum

Forum

Song's your sick of hearing live.

ros3
Member #23,267

Num Posts: 87

So everyone bitches about the set list and the songs they dont play live. But which songs are you sick of hearing live. For me it's Back in black and TNT. Great songs but im just sick of hearing them every tour.
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

Num Posts: 328

The Jack is my least favorite song that was played live this tour. As well as Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
jomek
Member #12,217

Num Posts: 188

Just about the whole BI setlist
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

Rock 'N Roll Train needs to take a break!!!!!1
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Seriously?^^^ Rock 'N' Roll Train....wow Really,I like to hear them all,BUT I'd be a lying mother f#cker if I said some of them weren't getting a bit tired. I could live without The Jack,as long as Boogie Man,Jailbreak,Baby Please Don't Go or Bad Boy Boogie replaced it as a strip. Just alternate around a bit,keep playing the same old same old but spice it up a bit on different nights and there'd be no issue. That being said,I don't wanna go into this debate again, lol
Hells Death
Member #24,593

It's not that R'NR Train was bad, or otherwise... I just got tired of hearing it all the time... At first I was addicted to the song so I overplayed it, live, and that's really the only reason........
acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069

Thunderstruck
ros3
Member #23,267

Aye Thunderstruck. Time to retire that one for sure. It's getting to be a joke now because every tour it's the same old songs. To think of the songs they could play but dont criminal. And the Jack that's another one that's became sickining.
matirocker
Member #24,367

Num Posts: 183

you got tired of listening Rock n roll train live? How many times you went to a BITour show? 45 times? On the topic at hand, I'd say TNT... and that's it. I enjoy all the other songs, The Jack can't go away, it's great to the audience to sing, and I never get tired of Back In Black. Thunderstruck maybe... but TNT is the only one I can do without.
ros3
Member #23,267

Another one that could go is Dirty Deed's. Cracking song but there must be somthing else they could play for a change.
Hells Death
Member #24,593

It's not that R'NR Train isn't a killer song, it's just I've overplayed it while working out and shooting hoops... I'm not gonna lie to anyone; I've never been to an AC/DC concert, though it's pretty much my dream to see them once before they retire... I'm not even out of school, so I've no resources yet... This is one I've overplayed so much, which got me somewhat off it... it just sounds like someone took a great recording and put it through a filter on audacity... :/
ros3
Member #23,267

Aye mate a totaly anderstand where your coming from. I did the same with Heatseaker when it came out and Thunderstruck and Money talks. Totaly sickend ma self of them.
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Sorry, meant to post a link on the last one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9_MijcplTo This is the recording I was referring to with the audacity bit... and like Ros and I, some people just love a song to death (at first)
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

As much as it's a classic, I'm sick to death of Rosie. For Those About to Rock is another one that hangs over their heads and prevents them from being creative. Let There Be Rock with the unnecessary solo. There was a time when the solo was necessary, exciting and spontaneous, but Angus was well past that point even in 1990. Either: a) Move the solo somewhere else and bring something new to it; or b) Stop the solo altogether. I think it's easier put to say: Everything they've endlessly cloned and driven into the ground, no matter how classic the songs are. If there is one band in need of a "gritty reboot" a la The Dark Knight, it's AC/DC live...
HighVoltage
Member #74

Num Posts: 164

RR Train ?!?! not really sick of it...but the BI tour was the one to feature RR Train, this is a new song....but sick of it? as flickofthethunderswithc says....to how many BI gigs have you been?! anyway, I agree it is not a huge awesoe song that it should be considered for the next tour's setlist (Big Jack or somethign else from BI is better.....I think BI is one of the best AC/DC albums of the last 20 years (SUL being the 2nd for me) , but it doesn't contain a real hit like Thunderstruck) anyway...in anwer to the original question....I could do without Dirty Deeds and TNT....maybe also BIB, but I think BIB is too BIG to leave it out...same as YSMANL... (Highway to Hell, BIB, Thunderstruck, LTBR you can't leave out I'd say!)
suicidehummer
Member #20,159

Num Posts: 1,045

Thunderstruck needs to go, It's painful to listen to Angus struggle with that intro. As for HAABPTB, I never liked it much until I heard it live. That one really stood out live because of that groovy verse riff.
ros3
Member #23,267

Well some interesting post's there. I love DC i cannot stress that enough buy it's becoming clear that if DC releace another album and go out on tour they really need to mix it up a bit. I think it's fair to say that were all a bit sick of hearing the same old same old trotted out again and again. BIB, Rosie, FTATR, Thunderstruck, TNT, DDDDC All super tracks but really they all sound tyred now...

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.