Forum

Forum

Terrible AC/DC songs...

ros3
Member #23,267

Num Posts: 87

For me it has to be Mistress for christmas. What were they thinking. How about you ??.
UniNamer
Member #12,942

Num Posts: 42

Lets put it this way: I only like the first four tracks and Are You Ready off the Razors Edge Album. The problem is that besides these five tracks every other song on this album gets boring with time.
ros3
Member #23,267

Aye yer right. Razors edge is a bit thin. My least favourite album.
LiveWire101
Member #21,015

Num Posts: 293

i love all over there songs....even anything goes LOL...
ros3
Member #23,267

Nought wrong with Anything goes it's a good track...
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

You don't like Mistress for Christmas? I wish they'd do more songs like that. It's funny, it's fun, it's sexy without bulldozing the sex with false machismo (as opposed to, say, FOTS or most of the other Brian songs about sex), it doesn't take itself too seriously, it feels no need to be an "anthem". Really, it's just pure, good, fun songwriting. It could almost be a Bon-era song. Remember, the guy who wrote What's Next to the Moon, She's Got Balls and Squealer? That's classic AC/DC.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Hell yes! I love Mistress For Christmas, and I agree with everything you said RnRDamnation. Songs like that are fun,no nonsense Rock 'N' Roll. Remember Big Balls, (Basically the same formula,a dirty song with smutty lyrics.Great riffage from the boys ect.) Angus and Malcolm are great on Mistress For Christmas,it's like a mega solo all through the song. Not taken as a serious thing,yet not completely overdone. (It could have been way worse,they could have tried to make a "Popular" Christmas track,and it could have turned out really bad.) I think Classic 'DC. (Just my opinion of course,everyone's got there own.)
Hawksboy
Member #23,988

Num Posts: 135

Ha ha. That song gets an annual playing right up loud on dec 25!
ros3
Member #23,267

Nope i stand by my post Mistress is cack. What's with the bells at the begining utter shite..
Patrick_Ronacher
Member #15,810

Num Posts: 504

I like Mistress for Christmas. "I want the woman in red, I want a woman in the rear, with bow in my bed with a bottle of my beer" Gives me always a smile every time I listen to the song. Also I think Letīs Make It is a nice track too. Least favourite AC/DC track. Hm I would say Wheels.
ros3
Member #23,267

Wheel's.,,, WHEELS. One of the best DC songs for a long while, got that nice YSMANL vibe. Fucking cracking track. So good i almost droped ma pint the first time a heard it....

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.