Forum

Forum

Do AC/DC really need to make a nother album.

ros3
Member #23,267

Num Posts: 87

I mean it's not like there going to better what they have already acheved. So would a new record make any difference ??...
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

Num Posts: 328

it wouldnt but it would be nice as a fan to hear what they can still do.
ros3
Member #23,267

Well that's true i suppose. New tracks are a good thing.
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

First of all - what's with all the negativity with these threads Second - Of course dude!! I hope they do, like one that's blues-heavy with Brian's newly developed style of singing (if that's what you wanna call it). Those would fit really well together. If they do... I'd probably jizz myself...
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

I think they should, They've got nothing left to prove,so a new record can't hurt. Why not,when they're in such great shape (any older and I don't know how they'll be,hope they keep doing what they are-taking care of themselves.)
ros3
Member #23,267

Well the threads are not meant to be negative just wondering what people thought. And when a band like DC start knocking on a bit you wonder if they should or not. Cause like it or not there best years are behind them..
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

No. They only play singles live anyways, so all they need to do is the odd new song for a movie soundtrack (provided they're willing to play it live, unlike Big Gun) or a new song here and there. The album form is redundant for AC/DC.
ros3
Member #23,267

Aye that's true also. Interesting thought.
Patrick_Ronacher
Member #15,810

Num Posts: 504

They can release a new album if they want to. The only thing that wonders me is, if they would do the same setlist again or compromise to do one, that is similar to BI one. And no I am not trying to make discussion about the setlist again. Even though hearing Dog Eat Dog and High Voltage live again was nice.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.