Forum

Forum

Wow, first ---- concert for me!!!

esau31
Member #23,140

Num Posts: 284

I just got tickets to see KISS at RALEY FIELD in Sacramento CA. Its in late May and im extreemly exited. Any one know if kiss is still selling the individuall recordings of individuall concerts? ( I want the recoding man, It's a great way to keep this great event close to me.) I think their USB devises loaded with the audio right? and last but not least; Any tips?
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

here's a tip: the guy with the cat makeup behind the drums is Eric Singer, not Peter Criss. and the guy with the space makeup on lead guitar is Tommy Thayer, not Ace Frehley. enjoy your "KISS" concert.
esau31
Member #23,140

Oh I will, When I whent to the "AC/DC" concert in donnington the guy with the microphone was Brian Johnson, not Bon Scott. but I thought nature took it's path and they put the best god damn bandages they could. And at the end of the day WOW, FREAKIN WOW!!!!. thanks for the tip.
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

I saw Kiss a little over a year ago and they were great! I ended up getting the recording of the one I went to and I'm glad I did it's pretty cool to have the actual show you attended. I don't know if they're still doing that through, but knowing Kiss they probably are (along with the KISS condoms lol) For me it was actually kinda cool seeing Tommy Thayer because I saw them play here in Portland, OR which is his hometown
matirocker
Member #24,367

Num Posts: 183

I saw KISS in 09 for free, and I loved it! It was a little TOO loud for my taste, but it was an amazing show never the less good luck!
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

KISS are great man,hope you enjoy it!! I know they sell a USB version and a CD copy of the show, but I'm not sure if they still are now or not. (most likely they are,but don't quote me on it,lol) ______________________________________________________ Also, Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer are doing the best they can,it's their job.Gene and Paul wanted a good Drummer and Guitarist,and that's what they got. Of course everyone wants Ace and Peter (myself included) Or Bruce,Vinnie, and Eric Carr (great line up as well,) I'd rather Eric and Tommy have their own persona's,they wouldn't get so much hate,but once again,they're paid to be the Catman and the Spaceman. ________________________________________________________ Anyways enjoy the show dude,have fun :)
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

ya KISS live is amazing i saw them in oct 2009 (20th row) and sept 2010 (6th row) here in toronto. trust me it's better when your closer as with any show. lol the main thing is enjoy your self and have a good time. i know i did!!!
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

yeah nothing against the guys or they're skill. it's just bullshit that they have to wear Peter and Ace's makeup.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

KISS are one of my other fav. bands,just wanted to clear that up^ lol :)
esau31
Member #23,140

I found out they are still recoding the shows with SIMFY LIVE. this is great, I get to see one of the grandaddies of RnF'N roll! and the PRO recording of it.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.