Forum

Forum

EPIC Quality For Those About To Rock From Donington 1984- New Source!!!

nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Found this cruising through youtube,and man....am I fucking glad I did. It's a glorious,no perfect copy of (the master?)who knows,but it's much better than any other footage I've ever seen from Donington '84. Crystal Clear - Plug Me In worthy video. ____________________________________________________________ Sadly,this is the only song uploaded in this quality :( ____________________________________________________________ For Those About To Rock __________________________________________________________ Fan-fucking-tastic from a lost era. Anyone else seen/know a place to find this version of it? (Nate?)
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

Great find flick! I wonder where that guy got it...
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

thank you lord for this video you hath given us
IronAngus666
Member #22,730

Num Posts: 47

Completely agree!! Thank you our Lord!!!
rhece6
Member #2,168

Num Posts: 380

Nice!! A Bruce would say this is 'delicious'. lol.Thanks for sharing mate!
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Don't thank me,lol. Thank BillyKarloff for uploading this jem. But the gesture is flattering :) Wish we knew more about the source,and how many (if there are anymore) songs with this quality.
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

If I remember correctly, he has a master VHS tape of the entire show. If it's the same guy, he offered to sell it to me at one time, but it was at a price that was more than I'd make in 5 or 6 years.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Thanks for the info. nate, It certainly looks like a master tape transfer,would be nice to have the full show like this,but I'd say he probably won't upload anymore,everyone wants it now. Lucky guy though,maybe he'll come around and share one day. Unlikely,but/ *It could happen, :)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I was right, no more to be uploaded.... as a matter of fact, he took down the video. *luckily I downloaded it,perfect lossless copy :)*
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

Hey Flick, what kind of downloader do you use to download your vids from youtube??
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

@Hells just go to www.keepvid.com and enter the youtube video link.
atze-datze
Member #13,679

Num Posts: 40

ops,video is delete.but i have it :-)
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

I know plenty of good downloaders but wondered if there were any better than others... I always thought uploaded youtube videos had some quality loss through the upload... thanks though, I use savevid.com and it gives me a variety of formats to download to
OleBrumm
Member #20,528

Num Posts: 65

Could anybody upload the video to megaupload or rapidshare please? It's still removed from youtube and i missed to download it from there. Thanx.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I will, I also ripped the audio too. (Converted the saved 720p video straight to wav.) It's not the same quality as taking it from the master,but still rather nice sounding. Might upload the video to my channel,but I feel kinda wrong uploading his video. He took it down for a reason,so maybe I should respect his decision to keep it off of youtube? *or let you guys download it,what you do with it after wards,is up to you.*
suicidehummer
Member #20,159

Num Posts: 1,045

Screw that flick, he put it on the web. As they say, once it's out there, you can't take it back. Besides, why respect his decisions if he's holding out on the rest of us AC/DC fans? Fuck 'em.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Most likely I will upload it again,right now I'm uploading it to megaupload. I call it "Donington '84 For Those About To Rock Media Pack" Includes: Video: 720p EXACT copy of the youtube video, iTunes/iPod Ready .mp4 version. Audio: High Quality lossless .wav rip of the video. (not truly lossless,since youtube does compress things during the upload process,but still very nice). High Quality 320 Kbps mp3 Album Art: Slung together some art,once again for iTunes ect. ___________________________________________________ Think you guys will like it, (Just though,If I'm gonna do it,might as well include a bunch of extra formats, makes everyone's life easier.) A lot of work for one song,I know. *I did some minor tweaking to the audio,mostly just some fade ins and fade outs, fixed some High volume swells, and a small EQ* Will post the link as soon as it's done.
billy karloff
Member #20,543

Num Posts: 14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZboO6o1C9w

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.