Forum

Forum

Hammersmith '79 Album Art,iTunes Ready (Angus Cha-Cha)

nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Someone asked me for some bootleg covers,and I didn't have my previous version since it was on my old computer,so I had to re-do them. Figured I'd share them here,since I know some of you listen to bootlegs on your iPod or whatever and love to have cover art (me too.) Very simple,kept the "Angus Cha-Cha" title.Much better than other versions that are out there,one even has Brian on the cover....(not good.) It's a great show,if anyone hasn't heard,I strongly recommend it. Version 1 Photobucket Version 2 Photobucket Version 3 Photobucket Version 4 Photobucket *I figured if I was going to take the time to make them,I might as well do some different colored ones. and *Yes I know I'm now a hypocrite,since I have criticized Black Ice for the same thing....but at least mine are free :)* -Cheers, hope someone enjoys them.
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

Num Posts: 328

Version 3 has my vote. good job on those sir
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Appreciate it, I just got to thinking,when you're looking for bootleg cover art,you never get to choose which one you like. (most of the time there isn't even one to choose from and if there are,they look like crap or they're so pixelized,you can't recognize them.) So I threw together 4,let the people (you guys) customize what they want.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.