Forum

Forum

Thunderstruck (Full Song) Live At The River Plate HD!!!!

nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet, ____________________________________________________ Thunderstruck ________________________________________________ This release seems to be pretty sweet,check it out guys :)
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

I want to go to that premiere sooo bad!!!
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

Num Posts: 328

Same here dude. The website still hasn't posted my picture. I want you guys to see if it's any better than the other contestants
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Now I really want the DVD! Is it May 10 yet?
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

the backing vocals sound like they were dubbed from the studio recording and there's no shot of Angus from under the stage during the solo. WHAT THE PHUCK.
thunderstruc0
Member #280

Num Posts: 54

Although it sounds like Angus can't keep up at the beginning, for how old these dudes are, this really rocks. They really pulled out the stops for this tour. I'm taking the day off work when this comes out and crackin' a few beers. Love the video mixing, too. It's nice to see each shot for a few seconds so you can soak in the musical talent.
pumpumkillah
Member #24,973

Num Posts: 21

you're right flickofthethunderdeeds, I should have posted this here this video is from my youtube channel
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

appreciate it pumpumkillah, thanks for the upload :)
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

"They really pulled out the stops for this tour." Really, thunderstruck? Which stops are you referring to? I'd love to see what you're seeing, because from what I saw on this tour, the boys of AccaDacca put the stops back in more often than not, especially as compared to, say, 2003, 2001 or almost any other period of their career... So what stops did they pull out on this tour?

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.