Forum

Forum

AC/DC Greatest Hits

HAWKSACDC1
Member #23,801

Num Posts: 61

I know AC/DC has said in the past that they won't ever make a greatest hits album, but if they ever did what songs do you think they should put on it. It can be any song they have ever done.
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

Well you see, first they would disguise it as a movie soundtrack and then include some songs along the lines of: 1. Shoot To Thrill 2. Rock ‘n’ Roll Damnation 3. Guns For Hire 4. Cold Hearted Man 5. Back In Black 6. Thunderstruck 7. If You Want Blood (You’ve Got It) 8. Evil Walks 9. T.N.T. 10. Hell Ain’t A Bad Place To Be 11. Have A Drink On Me 12. The Razors Edge 13. Let There Be Rock 14. War Machine 15. Highway To Hell Oh yeah, and then they'd have to make sure that only two of the songs on their "movie sountrack" made it into the actual movie itself....
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

http://www.amazon.com/Iron-Man-2-CD-DVD/dp/B0035WTE2U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1303307350&sr=8-1
matirocker
Member #24,367

Num Posts: 183

if they ever release a Greatest Hits, it'll probably have the classics tracks, 1 disc for Bon, 1 for Brian. I'm too lazy to make a list now!
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

Some possible titles for the purely hypothetical greatest-hits album: Who Made Who Live Live at Donington No Bull Stiff Upper Lip Live Family Jewels Plug Me In Iron Man 2 Live at River Plate As with all greatest hits albums put out in the last 20 years, they would of course have to include either a) a few new tracks which will be quickly dismissed by the fans as soulless, irrelevant and a parody of what once made the band great (possible titles: Stiff Upper Lip, Hard as a Rock, Rock and Roll Train) b) some rare live or studio tracks (Possible treasures to be mined: Show Business - 1975 performance, Sin City - Detroit 1983, Rock In Peace - Australian Dirty Deeds). As this is purely hypothetical, I can't begin to imagine what the band will actually do when it is time to release a greatest-hits compilation, so I'll just have to wait and see...
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

Sorry - I forgot one: Backtracks I could see the following track being included on a greatest hits compilation with such a bootleg-sounding name: Rock In Peace - Australian Dirty Deeds while something like Iron Man 2 might have another rarity like Cold Hearted Man, also a difficult-to-find (pre-Internet) Australian release.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

It's gonna happen eventually, (Who Made Who and Iron Man 2 are pretty much it.) However,their will be more as time goes on and the band retire(hopefully a couple more years down the line.) I will never get one should they ever decide to, UNLESS it has something included to sweeten the deal, Actual rare tracks and or new songs.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.