Forum

Forum

TRAILER FOR LET THERE BE ROCK THE MOVIE!!!!!

matirocker
Member #24,367

Num Posts: 183

nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Wish it were longer though :(
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

This made my day can't wait!
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

god how i want it in my hands now
Patrick_Ronacher
Member #15,810

Num Posts: 504

This sounds so wonderful. Canīt wait.
rhece6
Member #2,168

Num Posts: 380

Wow Wow WOW!!!! This looks amazing. Every member here should get this on Blu-Ray, even if you don't have a player, get one for this! This release looks like it'll be AC/DC's best
maj
Member #13,812

Num Posts: 53

Ahhhh.....I've been waiting for this since bonfire! ---------------------------------------------------- "If you're gonna blow BonScott46t80, do it right"
nick of time
Member #31

Num Posts: 65

Looks great! Can't wait for this one to drop as well!
fredperry
Member #23,408

Num Posts: 86

Totally agree with Maj...waiting since Bonfire
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

Looks amazing, can't wait to get it and play it REAL LOUD!
Ulsterman46
Member #23,694

Num Posts: 142

Can't wait, but I don';t want interviews with rocks elite I want interviews with AC/DC!!
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

yeah, I would like to hear what the guys remember about the show.They probably won't say much though
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

"They probably won't say much though." _________________________________________ I highly doubt the band where interviewed at all for this release,would be nice to hear their memories of the show though, Just bullshittin' around ect.
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Let's pray that this is not even close to the final picture cuz it sucks bad.
ros3
Member #23,267

Num Posts: 87

Interviews with rock's elite. Bullshit that's a watch once and forget extra. So in reality all we get is a cleaned up copy of the gig. Dont know about you lot buy i have this concery on 4 different releases now. (the vhs, the unofficial dvd, a Lithuanian version which comes with the album, and a russian version dvd.). Some real extras would have been to ask Ang or Mal about there memories of the gig. And maybe track down some of the roadies that are seen setting up and playing football at the begining to ask them what it was like out on the road with DC back in the seventies. Or how about the original director of the video what are his thoughts 30 years on would he have cut the concert any differently or is he still happy with it. Another interesting extra would have been to examine the DC live concert and how its changed in size and style from then till now... Rocks elite dont make me laugh nothing but a cheap add on...
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Sap, that videos horrible quality, there is an HD version on WB's website that is quite stunning.
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

I can't find anything on WB site. Btw about the band doing interviews, remember that they are Sony robots now and this is a Warner release.Perhaps if Warner paid a considerable amount of cash then Sony could program some member to go there and talk, robot style.Click click clang clang, wee aareee AC/DC, click, tclang, we are your friends, click,click, insert coin and press 1 to talk about LTBR the movie or press 2 for a middle finger, ksss, clang,click click.
pumpumkillah
Member #24,973

Num Posts: 21

HD version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0N9PRBMuf0
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I'll embed it for you :)