Forum

Forum

What would've happen...?

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

I was thinking about the the 'DC show in Oslo in 2010 and that they had to cut the show short because of being late due to plane problems and because of the Norwegian government's 11PM curfew. I wonder what would've happen if AC/DC ignored the curfew and played the entire show. My thought: If I was AC/DC's manager, I'd be like, "Fuck your goddamn curfew! These people payed and waited for a good show and we're gonna give them one, whether you like it or not! So take your curfew and shove it up your ass until you die!" Then we probably would've got arrested and the show would've gotten canned and riots would break out because of it :P Any thoughts on what would've happened? What do you guys think?
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

They wouldn't have gotten a good show anyways. They would've gotten the same McShow we all got. Just like McDonald's - the advertising (ie - sound and lights) is hot, but the product is not. Oslo probably ended up getting a show with at least a bit of spontaneity and a band thinking on their feet, which really in the end amounts to a better show than anyone else in the world got.
suicidehummer
Member #20,159

Num Posts: 1,045

Now now, lets give McDonalds some credit, they actually change their menu every once in a while.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

^ LOL! I admit this is funny! I do think the gig in Oslo should be as it is because it probably would have stirred up some legalities, especially if the Norweigian government installed the curfew. At least the band and the manager respected Norweigian's rules and that shows how great these guys are. Although if they did get arrested for any violations, they could do their rendition of 'Jailbreak' again and use it as their theme for their next tour!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.