Forum

Forum

2009-08-31- Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA, USA -- my incomplete video recording

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

1. Cartoon Intro 2. Rock 'N' Roll Train 3. Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be (incomplete) 4. Back in Black (incomplete) 5. Big Jack (incomplete) 6. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap 7. Shot Down in Flames (incomplete) 8. Thunderstruck 9. Black Ice (incomplete) 10. The Jack (incomplete) 11. Hells Bells 12. Shoot to Thrill (incomplete) 13. War Machine 14. Dog Eat Dog (incomplete) 15. Anything Goes 16. You Shook Me All Night Long (incomplete) 17. T.N.T. 18. Whole Lotta Rosie (incomplete) 19. Let There Be Rock (incomplete) 20. Highway to Hell (incomplete) 21. For Those About to Rock (We Salute You) These are single cam amateur video clips shot by myself from stage right, on the floor near the stage. The video quality is okay, but certainly not the best in the world. It is a bit shakey throughout, mostly due to my arms getting tired from holding my camera high enough above the crowd for periods of time, and also because other people were pushing and shoving me at times. Sometimes I even filmed the concert video screens if my views got blocked by the arms of the people around me. The sound quality is fair, but it's better than nothing. Sadly, my camera could not handle the loud heavy bass noise. Since I knew that I wasn't gonna film the whole show, I picked 8 songs to film completely, and the rest were filmed partially. The complete songs start and then end during song breaks. The times of the incomplete clips average from 5 to 30 seconds. I filmed this show using a Flip Mino HD Camera. The MP4 files have been copied directly from the camera's USB drive to my computer, and have been left unchanged. Enjoy my amateur video clips from the Tacoma '09 show. Just be thankful I could only film this much of the show. Some of you might already have this recording on DVD. I still had the original uncompressed MP4 files from the camera I used to film the show on my desktop, and I figured I'd share them. Feel free to download the MP4 video clips from the link below: http://depositfiles.com/files/8rgmob47u Cheers and happy holidays, The Doc
Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

right of my list 2009-08-31 TACOMA DOME, TACOMA, WA, USA (1DVD - INCOMPLETE - DOCTOR Acdc72/when rails meet sails
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Thanks Doc!
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

DOC thanks for sharing the master straight from the camera
Jeffro
Member #25,055

doc correct me if im rong but this also exists as ts file with menu ... an this is original camera capture
Jeffro
Member #25,055

simple menu
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

^^^ Jeffro, did the original camera capture video have song titles at the beginning of each clip as well as camera timers on the bottom left corner of the screen?
Jeffro
Member #25,055

yes when rails meet sails 1.83 gig starts out filmin what looks like things you can buy....
Jeffro
Member #25,055

well shit i dunno i have it as a ts folder not like your upload
Deleu
Member #6,208

Num Posts: 20

Thanks !

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.