Forum

Forum

Can I wear my denim jacket with patches in daily life?

Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

My question is: Can i wear my denim jacket with many acdc patches in daily life or is it just for concerts? Thanks for your answers ;)
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

I suppose you could, but mostly for concerts. I only wear mine for concerts anyway. It's up to you, always enjoy wearing mine.
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Me too. So I like to where it in daily life. But i don't know if i should^^ Thanks for your answer! :)
thunderstruc0
Member #280

Num Posts: 54

I do, and if you want to, you should too. That way people can see you as you truly want to be. I've made many friends simply from people walking up to me at the bar to comment on my jacket. Didn't go so well wearing it to meet my girlfriend's parents but whatever, they oughta know what she signed up for!
Big Jack
Member #25,585

That sounds good! Thanks very very much for your replie! If you do i will do it aswell :-) But not when i met my girlfriend's parents hahaha ;-) Salute you!
Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

i'd freakin wear mine if i had one to bed .. sex with wife .. i'd never take it off.. juss sayin... jeffro
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

yeah,why not? as long its something that fulfilled you you can wear it daily. do what you wilt ;) and as thunderstruc0 "...from people walking up to me at the bar to comment..." haha I had an experience once in a rock bar when a "big boobs-spanky ass" girl (I guess she was VERY-VERY drunked or stoned,cuz she found me "charming" and shits like that,hahahaha) came to me and she just started to lick my AC/DC no-sleeves jacket and the AC/DC logo of the longsleeve shirt and we had a discussion which included only AC/DC's words/songs/titles so later we ended up on the toilettes... ;) ...oh yeah,Motorhead's "the chase is better than the catch" was the "toilettes-sex" soundtrack as long as we were doing it haha my best one night stand/moment ever... so,go on and wear it :) who knows....you might end-up into the biggest boobs ever :) :) :) cheers :)
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Never had a patched one, even when i was deep into metal. I though it was just for showing off. If you believe or love something you don't need to be showing off. So i would just have used it for concerts, where actually i prefer thin t-shirts because you double sweat if you put extra clothes.
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

Only if you wear your hair in a mullet. Also, if you do go out in public with it, I hope you end up having an experience with a spanky-ass big-boobed girl in a pub bathroom, too. It sounds like fun!
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

How can you guys do it in pub bathrooms?I only did it once and it was disgusting.You, know, Greece pub bathrooms.The smell the color the SHIT!
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

hahahahaahaha yeah,Sap its true... ...smell like shit spirit,but hey...at least "υμεις οι βλαχοι,οπου λαχει" hahahahahaha or hmmm...in english...hmmmm eerrrrr... "whatever it works" or something like that.. hahaha cheers boyo :)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.