Forum

Forum

Looking for 1978-05-15 Assembly Rooms, Derby, England

LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Hi everyone, Today I'm looking for the 1978-05-15 Derby show, so if anyone has it in FLAC or MP3 it would be much appreciated as I haven;t heard anything from this show. Any help is appreciated. LooseLipsSinkShips.
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

Hey LooseLips what's up? :) Everythings fine? :) I got this show in my collection so i could upload it but my internet is fucking lame since monday so it'll need some time^^
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Hi Big Jack, Yeah, I'm doing fine, how are you? You can upload it whenever you like. Looking forward as I've never heard this before and would like to hear it. Thanks.
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Nice to hear that! Yeah I'm doing fine too :) It'll be ready as soon as possible ;) You're welcome ;)
Big Jack
Member #25,585

So here's the link for the show from 15.5.1978 Derby,England: http://bigjack.minus.com/mfXeCYMpfjBQN Enjoy! :) Btw is it near your hometown? :)
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

I know this sounds strange but this sounds just like the Essex show from Rock goes to college, but poorer sound. Even Rocker has the same intro and Live Wire starts in the middle like the broadcast. Can anyone help me please? Big Jack: It is a while off my hometown, I just wanted it as it's one of the few shows from 1978 that I haven't got. But still, thanks.
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Mmmh you're right but it says derby^^ Have to check it!
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

If you would check it for me, that would be great. I know it's the Essex show though...
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Mmh setlist is the same...no bootleg link.. Have a look at it: http://acdc-bootlegs.com/concerthistory/?gig=431
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Mmmm, very puzzling, Can anyone help me and Big Jack? Maybe someone with knowledge of this show can help us? Thanks.
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

I can definitely tell you it's Essex because Bon shouts Thanks you Peter, he is thanking Pete Drummond, who introduced Rock goes to College.
Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

i no peter introduced them alot back then i have the essex unn .. on dvd multiple times .. ..i hear the thank you peter .. now you muss compare what does bon say befor late night stand .. on problem child..
Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

well i compared too the dvd if ya ask me id say its essex unniversity ... juss shity quality.. for certain ...
paulr
Member #12,725

Num Posts: 163

It is Essex. Go to the video and to SinCity and to the break down in the middle. Bon says " I didnt fart"!! Shame. 78 is the best year for me.
paulr
Member #12,725

Num Posts: 163

Big Jack. I posted a message on minus. Thanks for the link bud.
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

no,this is not essex show. essex show was in october in Colchester city http://acdc-bootlegs.com/concerthistory/?gig=528
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Does anyone have the Derby 1978 show?
Big Jack
Member #25,585

I asked at the FB site called ''AC/DC Live'' (great site!!) and the answer was that a recording of this show in derby 1978 is unknown..so don't think you'll find a bootleg from that show^^

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.