Forum

Forum

AC/DC Documentary

josch
Member #23,784

Num Posts: 69

Found this on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I4RDNDUXMg with interviews and history, but the most interesting thing is the music behind the documentary, I wonder is it something they jammed or just sounding like them?
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

no.its not an ACDC jamming,they (those who made the documentary) just played the song by a synth-machine in different tune. but its a good work (the doc,not the music! WTF they change the tunes????!)
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

I though it (the music) was maybe coming from a cover band or so^^
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

maybe,but it seems like "outta tune" stuff,so I guess the synth-machine did a good job for this music-massacre hahaha
Big Jack
Member #25,585

I'm dissapointed by the them because in acdc documentary they don't use acdc songs for the background music^^
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

yeah,me too...strange thing...who knows why... btw,did anyone knows when this doc called "beyond the thunder" will come out?
Big Jack
Member #25,585

No don't know but for all who are interested and don't know anything about it here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhxqwNzZhJs Cheers! ;)
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

They don't use AC/DC music because Sony would make them pay for copyright material. These applies to many other documentaries as well. This time i am not bushing Sony, it's a standard company policy to protect themselves from people that decided to create and sell a million documentaries about a band. Only surprised that AC/DC gave the authorization to those documentary commentator fucknubs to be able to show the band. If they decided to sue their asses, this time i would have been to Sony's side. Documentary this and documentary that and my porcupine deserialization of Andragathim made by a monkeyless skirt. Documentary creators burn in hell!! Kounamouta na do an aerizontai.
Hawksboy
Member #23,988

Num Posts: 135

another doco just like the let there be rock collectors edt. and the album under review series: a couple of people saying how good the band are. There are some good things in there though, like their old manager. one of the guys said about IALWTTT that Bon already knew how to play the bagpipes before the song, but that's not true is it? he previously used to played the drums in the WA Pipe Band and had to learn how to play the bagpipes just for that song?
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

ITS TRUE! Bon knew how to play bagpipes,he took lessons on school.there's a pic of Bon on "bonfire" boxset with his diploma. well,sony-shit can't sue them cuz,this thing called sony,give them the copyrights otherwise they will end-up paying millions of dollars to sony (think that the doc-makers don't know that?) and yeah,they do pay sony for this commercial documentaries-believe it or not! :)
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

I don't know if they pay a small fee but then again they would have use AC/DC music. No i don't think what you say is true.The first (and last) documentary i bought says "the unauthorized biography of AC/DC" and the music "trick" is the same, all the fuckfaces commentators are there as well.It's an epidemic, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.