Forum

Forum

hello =]

Eryn1
Member #25,838

Num Posts: 4

my name is Eryn and, like everyone else here, I am a DIEHARD AC/DC fan, through and through. I bleed lightning bolts. This is a fantastic site- found out about it from acdc.com's fan of the month lol. I'm from Illinois, USA. 22 years old, chick, wife and mother.....don't know what else to write haha. Oh, except that my 2 year old daughter headbangs to AC/DC, and I think that's pretty kickass. :D cant wait to talk to you all! later!
travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

Hello and welcome. I am thoroughly surprised that the AC/DC website, through the "Fan of the month" deal actually mentioned this site. 22 and married with child(ren)? I'm 23 and not even dating anyone...and a 2 year old headbanging to AC/DC? Maybe she won't grow up liking the recycled pop music. One guy who you'll probably find out quickly that is very opinionated is Sapator. He has strong opinions about Sony, and other things. I guess you should just, stick around and have a drink on me (doesn't have to be hard, if you don't do that). (Terrible reference, I know...I'm the bad joke guy among my friends).
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Oh no travis you said the "s" word!! lol. Am always good to the ladies and you can insult me wherever you see fit. Glad we got a lady on the site. It's been since Rosie, i believe, that we had a female presence.
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

welcome girl and hope you'll enjoy this highway to hell trough ac/dc boots and stuff hahahaha... 3:) wow? 22 yrs old,married and with 2 children alraedy? dont you people in the states have any television? :P :P hahaha just kidding :) once again,welcome to the greatest ac/dc site,yep!this site rocks even more than the official one! hahaha ...so,cheers :) and salute you :)
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

Hi. ;) Welcome to this wonderful site! :) Hope we can help you! ;) If you look for sth don't be shy just ask! ;) These guys and me will try everthing to help you ;) Cheers!
Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

hey .. .. jeffro
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Hey, Welcome to this great site! As send4theman said, welcome to the best AC/DC site ever!
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Hello there Eryn and welcome to this awesome site. I hope you have fun here :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Welcome Eryn, great to have a gal here on the forum. Hope you enjoy the site, lots of good stuff here. Cheers ;)
Eryn1
Member #25,838

Num Posts: 4

why thank you, everyone! lol yes, I'm married at 22 and have one child, a 2 year old daughter. But it helps when you marry your best friend and have a kickass kid who loves AC/DC!! haha (I know I'm young, just love being a mom and found the right one early.) <3 well well!! Lacking the ladies, eh? glad I could add to the total ;) Figure I'd tell my back story, I grew up hearing AC/DC on the radio and loved everything I heard, but never had an actual album til my brother gave me Dirty Deeds on tape when I was 12. By the end of that first day I knew all the words to all the songs. By the end of that first week I had an entire wall in my room covered in AC/DC pictures....yeah....the obsession began immediately....Bon Scott has always been my hero, my god I love him. Powerage is my favourite album of all time, by any band! That record's so perfect, it's unreal. I haven't seen them live (YET), buuut I'd pretty much saw my arm off with a rusty butterknife for the chance to do so. lol. =D I also plan on having my entire left arm covered in AC/DC tattoos. I'm not sure what else to say! haha. glad to be here! cheers! and yes, I WILL have a drink on you- bad jokes are my specialty, friend!
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

WELCOME!!!!!
DINU
Member #24,013

Num Posts: 192

WELCOME TOO!!!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.