Forum

Forum

1976 City Hall, Glasgow Scotland

therocker
Member #25,839

Num Posts: 1

Hello i am a old fart,so not sure what i am doing on the computers but i did go to this show--November 2, 1976 -- City Hall, Glasgow, Scotland-- and can tell you the the set list is not complete,its the DDDDC tour after all and no songs from DDDDC are on the bottleg set list here,,i would like to hear this Bootleg as i was there but dont have the gear to down load this sort thing ,,
Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

is this it .. Band: AC/DC Venue: City Hall City: Glasgow Country: Scotland Date: November 2 1976 Taper: Unknown Recording Equipment: Unknown Tour: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap UK Tour Opening Act: Tyla Gang Lineage: Trade > CDR > EAC "Secure Mode" > Wave > Traders Little Helper > Flac 6 > Torrent > Winrar (store/no compression) > Megaupload Uploaded to Dime by H2H Uploaded to Megaupload by Faffri H2H Notes: This was the show where Bonīs bagpipes were stolen on stage................... 1. Live Wire 2. Problem Child 3. High Voltage 4. Baby, Please Donīt Go 5. Iīm A Rocker
Jeffro
Member #25,055

here is your link to your show.. hope you know how to use them ..jeffro ... juss copy an paste that link below in your long bar .. hit enter will take ya too the songs http://min.us/mmAcHJTzS6OSB
Jeffro
Member #25,055

juss follow the link u can even press play an hear each track ..
RockerBon
Member #10,015

Num Posts: 57

This is a FAKE - live Wire & Problem Child are from Newcastle 1-25-1980
Jeffro
Member #25,055

but yet my version of 1-25-1980 of the two songs sound completly different ... could you point out whats fake about it juss wonderin ..

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.