Forum

Forum

Atlanta Ga. Philips Arena October 23, 2009

todds68camaro
Member #8,579

Num Posts: 62

Hey guys, looking for this show. It would be nice to have this as I was there rockin' with the boys. Thanks much for any help.
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

I got this one! :) It's always great to hear the concert you've attended :) So I hope you enjoy hearing yourself singing and screaming with the boys! :) Hahaha so here's the link: http://bigjack.minus.com/mXQNgXmLuUb0R Enjoy! ;)
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Thanks, haven't got this one!
todds68camaro
Member #8,579

Num Posts: 62

Thanks Big Jack. Love it!
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

thnx to todds68camaro for request and thnx to Big Jack for the link :) cheers boyos :)
acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069

@ Big Jack, Is your version by the taper The Govner? Here are the details>>> Howdy Y'all! Once again AC/DC has decided to visit Atlanta and once again I'm "Back in the ring to take another swing" and even though I didn't have as good seats this time I still got a decent recording. I would have uploaded it sooner but I had to make a few hard choices on where my money was going to go and I got a soft disconnect from Comcast but a service technician came by today and let me postdate a check for this Friday and put me back online. Enjoy! AC-DC 2009-10-23 Philips Arena Atlanta GA USA Sony ECM-717 > M-Audio 10db pad > ZOOM H2 > SDHC card > PC > WavePad > TLH > Flac Please share only in the original flac format that it was uploaded in. Taped by Jerry B. aka "The Govner" 01 Video Intro 02 Rock 'N Roll Train 03 Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be 04 Back In Black 05 Big Jack 06 Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap 07 Shot Down In Flames 08 Thunderstruck 09 Black Ice 10 The Jack 11 Hells Bells 12 Shoot To Thrill 13 War Machine 14 Dog Eat Dog 15 Anything Goes 16 You Shook Me All Night Long 17 T.N.T. 18 Whole Lotta Rosie 19 Let There Be Rock 20 Audience 21 Highway To Hell 22 For Those About To Rock We Salute You Start disc 2 with Track13 War Machine if burning to cdr
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Oh boy I don't know^^ Why are you asking? ;)
acdc74
Member #760

Because if you have a different version, I was going to download it. If the same version, I don't need it.
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Well i checked it and i found a txt file and it says it's taped by Jerry B. aka "The Govner" ;) Cheers! :)
acdc74
Member #760

Thanks Big Jack for checking!
kowalski
Member #26,026

Num Posts: 1

Just found this thread and am also looking for a copy of this show. I've been unable to find it so far...

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.