Forum

Forum

6-28-2010 Bern, Switzerland request

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

was curious if anyone here has this in FLAC or mp3 if possible? Thanks in advance ;)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

6-8-2010, sorry ;0
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

Hey ShakedownIce :) How are you? Nice to hear sth from you ;) I got this show! Upload it as soon as possible ;) In mp3 if that is okay :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Hey, thanks Big Jack. Doing fine, getting my new computer system back and have tons of covers I made to upload, along with some shows like 1-7-2009 Pittsburgh and Tulsa, OK 2009, both which are incomplete but been working on getting these together using YT sources. Also have talked to my neighbor/friend on getting his cassette tape recording of one of the older concerts he went to back in the Bon days at Freedom Hall, Johnson City (TN). His ex-wife has a signed poster from the band along with a cassette recording of a show. He went to a bar afterwards and guess who showed up? Bon and the gang!!! He said it was a blast hanging in the same bar with them. Will get more info from him and am trying not to beg him too much to talk to his ex on seeing if I can scan the poster and get some pics!!
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Great to hear your doing well ShakedownIce. Can't wait to hear this Bon show from Johnson City! Cheers.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Mp3 is fine Big Jack ;)
Big Jack
Member #25,585

So here's the link: http://bigjack.minus.com/mOZQYbQNQ8hlG Hope everythings's fine! :) Enjoy :)
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Thanks.
DINU
Member #24,013

Num Posts: 192

HoHoHoHo!!! That's christmas for me!!! I was there!!! Thanks for the request Shake, and thanks to you, BigJack for uploading!!! GREAT!!! Cheers from Switzerland!
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Nice to hear! :) :) Cheers mate! ;)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Thanks much Big Jack, early X-mas present from ya ;)
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Jep santa ain't the only one who's got a full sack! ;) hahaha :) Cheers! :)
machicouli
Member #26,023

Num Posts: 14

Thank you very much Big Jack !

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.