Forum

Forum

Angus T.N.T

Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

Hey guys, i think i read somewhere in a biographie ( AC/DC maximum rocj n roll ) that there was a show where angus starts shouting oi,oi,oi at the beginning of T.N.T and then i shouts fuck,fuck,fuck (instead of oi) because the crowd wasn't loud enough. Anyone else heard/read about that and knows more. Would like to know which show it was and when. (Problem is I don't find the passage in the biographie anymore^^ ) Thanks guys! :)
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

I dont if this is true but if Angus did shout "fuck" cuz of the crowds's low "reaction" then he acted as as asswipe!!! you cant tell that to the ppl that they pay for seeing or buy your albums,cuz you (angus,dickinson,whatever...) are there up-on-stage because of me!me,the one who buy cds,lps,shirts,tickets etc.,etc,....and I DO WANT to respect me as I respect you (as a person or band) and ofcourse I have the freedom to choose when I'll act "low" or "loud". DICKinson did that on few past concerts,he asked from a fan not smoke weed onfront the stage,cuz he (DICKinson) cant sing,or bout months ago when he called a fan "asshole" cuz he was texting on the mobile phone. ALL YOU BANDS OUT-THERE: YOU'RE UP THERE CUZ OF THE FANS! ..and if you act like that,please read this.. "FUCK YOU!",...from my friend's unknown band to ac/dc cheers :)
Big Jack
Member #25,585

I don't think he shouted it because he was angry but to get the crowd more cheering and parting ;) I remeber it like this in this passage: ''He shouts oi oi oi, then he shouts fuck fuck fuck i wanna hear you'' Would be just nice to listen to that ;) I really don't think ang wants to offend the fans!!
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

well,if it is that way,then lets party!haha :) cheers :) I dont have this biography book,so I cant tell for sure. I,only,have "AC/DC the world's heaviest band"(twice!!hahaha,in english n german.I bought the german version without knowing that was the same book with a different cover! hahahahahahaha) cheers :)
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Yeah let's rock! ;) Nice story!! Hahahaha :) Cheers mate! :)
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

cheers boyo :) :) I got a lot of stories,but my english is not too good to explain it,hahahaa :) :) hahaha :) cheers :)
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Too bad! ;) I speak just a few words in your mother tongue you know... but i don't think i'll understand a fuckin word! :D Hahahahah :)
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

hahaha cheers :)
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

I actually sounds quite catchy. Cuz i'm T.N.T. fuck fuck fuck :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

lol!
marteau
Member #25,303

Num Posts: 75

actually, I have this show on audio, it is a true story. give me a day or two to find it. will post this show for download also. keep rockin, cheers from belgrade
marteau
Member #25,303

the show: 1977 - II - 05 - The Devil Rocks, Hurstville Ccivic Center and the link of complete show - fifth galery: http://martou.minus.com/
marteau
Member #25,303

I dont think the reason was crowd. those were wild times, thats all
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Hey mate, You really helped me out with that!! :-):-) Thank you very much for finding and sharing that show! :-):-) Greets from Germany ;-)
marteau
Member #25,303

np, it was my pleasure. Interesting is, that maximum rock n roll wrote the guys with the biggest ac dc archive on the world. and they know what the talking about. they wrote about concert where Bon cursing and almost getting into fight with security... and one where asking, who passed the beer. one where asking people to get to the tables if they wont. They write about show when Angus get into fight with some guy in the audience, like: Hey prick, would you fucking like to .... And I have all those shows, where you can actually hear it! the idea is to upload all those shows with comments. will be great to recreate some history moments of the band!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.