Forum

Forum

THNX x 300 :)

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

I just reach 300 (mp3,rar) live bootlegs and just wanna THANK YOU ALL who make this possible,specially to: Big Jack,arya925,ShakedownIce,Sapator,LooseLipsShinkShips,Big Nate,acojeman, Nitro -long time disappeard- Angus (hope everything its OK boyo-cheers) and TO ALL THE BOYOS IN HERE as well! cheers :) ...AND THNX AGAIN! :) SALUTE YOU ALL! :)
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Thanks mate Keep on rockin' Cheers.
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

Nice to hear! :) I say let's try to pass the mark of 500 bootleg! ;) But we have to thank you,too! :) You've given us lots of great shows so... THX very much send4theman! Greets from Germany!
acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Num Posts: 205

That's very awesome to here. Good on you :)
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

:) :) :) cheers boyos :) Big Jack great idea :) salute you :) cheers :)
acojeman
Member #25,767

Num Posts: 199

thank you too, send4theman, this is a good site for good members. bernd too is another good guy. cheers to all the members that participate.
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

I agree with acojeman, bernd has gave me some great shows. Would just like to thank him now.
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

no doubt boyo :) I forgot to mention him,as I dont mention many ppl in here (I will go on forever) cheers :) to bernd and to all of the forgotten ones and to those that I mention earlier.... ...cheers again hahaha :)
ev
Member #22,180

Num Posts: 27

I'm in the same boat - it seems that everyone here has given me something and it is really really appreciated. I've been an accadacca nut since I was about 8 years old (1975) and it's great to get the boots because as far as I'm concerned, they are best live, although I do get into the studio albums too. Cheers and a merry Christmas to everyone.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

I'm still around man! Just haven't had much time to be on here, hope to be back full time soon though. Congrats on your bootlegs bud.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.