Forum

Forum

Merry Christmas

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Hey guys Just wanted to wish you & yours a Merry Christmas. I'll be spending today & tomorrow with my wife and kids, then get to see my dad & brother's family this weekend so it should be a good time. From my family to yours, I hope you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. I apologize for not posting anything this month for the BOTM or the Give-Away. Earlier this month, a close friend / mentor / big influence on my life passed away. My family and I drove the 9 hrs to Milwaukee for the funeral & back over a weekend and I've been playing catch up with my freelance work since, so I haven't had much extra time to put toward this site. Hopefully I will get back on track and have some good stuff ready for you for the new year. We'll see how it goes. The new site is still plugging along. It's going slower than I'd like it to, but I'm still making progress at least. I'm trying to take my time & build things correctly now that I know what I'm doing and I think it'll be worth the wait. For example, between rewriting the concert history and the forum sections, I've put in probably 20-25 hrs of programming to speed things up, make it easier to view everything and just make it work better. Anyways, the main thing I want to get across is that just because I don't post anything or check in on the site doesn't mean I'm gone for good. I'm around & normally monitor the site daily, but I don't say much. If you need something, shoot me a message and I should be able to get back to you quickly. Finally, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has been sharing shows over the past few months. I've been extremely impressed with the level of generosity and how many shows have been uploaded & shared. I try to chip in when I can, but you guys normally beat me to it so that's just awesome. A big thank you to everyone that contributes to the site by sharing their recordings, as well as those who post pictures & info in the concert history and info in the other parts of the site. The only reason this site is as popular as it is is because of everyone that comes here to share their stuff or voice their opinion. For you guys, I'm thankful & glad I've had the opportunity to interact with all of you in some way. Ok, that's it for now. I'll quit blathering and let you guys be. I hope you all have a great holiday. Here's to 2013; may it be better than 2012 and with any luck we'll see a new album & tour soon. Take care, BigNate
zoin
Member #13,328

Num Posts: 86

Nate, I also wish you and your Family happy Christmas and a wonderful new year. Thanks for your work on the site. Zoin
a
Member #100

Num Posts: 25

Couldn't have said it better my sympathy for yer loss Compie
Cabezon
Member #20,942

Num Posts: 341

From Argentina I wish you Nate and everyone here the best x-mas and better new year, thanks for let me be part of this great site, take care everyone and cheers from the south cone! :)
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Merry Christmas back at you Nate and so sorry for your loss. Cheers and happy holidays to all :)
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

Merry Christmas to all of you! :) Greets from Germany :)
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

I don't think i can stand straight from the food I've consumed today and i want to say that i am grateful that i can still have food because a lot of the Greek population is spending black Xmas these days with cold and hunger.I want to dedicate my Xmas wishes to them.Nate, you get my new year wishes :)
travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

Merry Christmas to Nate and the rest of the members. This time of year can be rough on people who work doing the type of work you do (and also people who work in offices) as everyone wants to get their stuff in before Christmas and the New Year come around. I know someone who is going to a party with his wife and her family in another state, then coming back after driving much of Sunday (12/30) and going to work on Monday to only be off Tuesday. He said he and his wife, with how busy they had been this month and last, made it a point to not do ANYTHING on the first. You just lost a close friend and have the whole paid web work going, so you deserve a break.
acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Num Posts: 205

Merry Xmas from Australia and we are all so sorry for your loss. I wish every one and BigNate a merry xmas and remember, keep on rockin!!!!!!!!
DINU
Member #24,013

Num Posts: 192

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

well,I have to say you only "merry xmas" cuz you're married,so that means you dont have the chance to get many mistress for christmas!hahahahaahahhahaa hahahaahaha....wish you n your family all the best! cheers,Nate boyo and thanks once again for this wonderful,wonderful,powerful,electrifying acdc site! cheers :) salute you :)
PSW3141
Member #3,722

Num Posts: 61

Merry Christmas from Germany, too! Cheers, Volker
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Hope you had a Merry Christmas Nate, and have a safe and Happy New Year!!
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Hope you and everyone else has had a great Christmas and Happy Holiday, and I wish you all a Happy New Years! I'm sorry to hear about your loved one nate, best wishes to you and yours. Great to hear about the new site,and I'd like to say thanks to everyone who's been active/sharing on the site.I've not been around much to download any of them I know, but still think it's awesome to see this place being so busy. For a while it was real slow here, so any activity is good.You guys rock,and hopefully I will be around more soon, just haven't had as much internet time as of late.Haven't even been posting on my youtube channel... Take care everyone!!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

^Thanks for the vid Nitro, perfect song fitting the holiday season and always love this one sitting in my living room with lights out and enjoying the Christmas tree lit up while cranking this song and drinking eggnog spiked with some brandy!!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.