Forum

Forum

A Quick Message

LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Hi guys, Hows everyone doing? Firstly this is a message to thank you guys.Over the past few months you guys have helped me get some great bootlegs and would like to thank you for the time you spent uploading them. secondly, I would like to wish everyone a merry christmas and a rockin' new year. I would specially like to thank Big Jack, send4theman, bernd, acojeman, Nate, Cabezon, and everyone else. I probably forgot some names so sorry if I didn't put you in there. Over these past few months I have obtained over 100 bootlegs and my collection has vastly grown, thanks again guys. Lets hope 2013 brings more great shows! Keep on rockin' LooseLipsSinkShips.
Cabezon
Member #20,942

Num Posts: 341

Salutes, I am very happy to have been helpful. Cheers.
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

Salue you! :) It was a pleasure for me to help you and all the other guys around here to get new bootlegs! :) Thanks and greets Tim (Big Jack) :)
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Forgot these people: Jeffro ShakedownIce Yura_HighVoltage Sapator Salute you all and Merry Christmas.
acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Num Posts: 205

Congrats I haven't been downloading and posting bootlegs due to the lack of internet in Australia and the computer issues. I will be back and collecting more and more bootlegs! I just got a vcr today and hopefully going to collect some tapes and uploading it for you guys!
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

merry mistress for christmas LooseLips boyo,to you and to everyone in here (Im talking about guys,hahahahahahha) cheers to all of you... ...and get ready for AC/DC 40th anniversary :) salute you all! :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Merry "belated" Christmas LL, and glad to help out as much as I can. Will be geting my new computer with my tax refund (probably last one in the U.S. since government here will be taking more $$$ from us, bastards) so then I can upload some shows and have artwork which I created for them. Damn library computer puts resrictions on certain sites, so hard to upload my stuff without a sharing site. Take care LL and have a Happy New Year!!
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Thanks for all the kind words guys, much appreciated.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.