Forum

Forum

Golders Green Hippodrome, London, England - October 27th, 1977

acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Num Posts: 205

I had posted about this concert before. I was watching a video of TNT longer version from wesaluteyouacdc. www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjKW8zOJE00 Then I seen on the bottom of the screen that said acdc-videos.com. I decided to look up and see if it was still there. It was. acdc-videos.com/acdc-videos-downloads.php?month=12&year=2006 I was wondering if anyone has downloaded this concert form the actual link above. Does anyone have this exact concert and if so please send me a link to the concert. Many thanks will be appreciated.
YURA_HIGHVOLTAGE
Member #24,975

Num Posts: 77

You can download this show from russian torrent tracker in excellent quality: Link: http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3259587
Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

AHH YES RUTRACKER.COM .. MUST REGISTER AFTER 7PM RUSSIAN TIME .. MANY ACDCS.. JEFFRO
acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Really good quality that show is. But that show is from rock masters. I would prefer the one from the original broadcast from bbc sight and sound. Please, I really eager to edit the video for my collection.
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

I think send4theman should have this^^ He uploaded it some time ago for a guys called Big Jack hahaha :) Think he could help you here! ;) Cheers mate!
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

I have this boyo,but its from "rock master" edition and "TNT" its full version with out BBC's fade-out(2:14) /fade-in (2:49) I'll uplaod it right now :) cheers :)
acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Cheers Mate! You rock ;)
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

this is what I got. hope that this work for you :) http://www.mediafire.com/?rha56nab9sajpj3 cheers :) salute you :)
acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Thanks but, it's from rock masters. Now i'm sounding like a little whinny..... Never mind. Thank you very much send4theman YURA_HIGHVOLTAGE Big Jack arya925 Thank you all, it's unfortunate the we can't seem to find the that exact broadcast from BBC sights and sounds. I guess I have to write that down on my "need to find list" and find it.
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

I have it somewhere as "Sound & Sight" dvd,but its from "Rock Masters" release. Gotta check where is it. I dont think there's a big difference between BBC's and rock masters releases. cheers :)
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

Yeah i don't think that there are big differences^^ I only know that there's a version with short cut TNT and full version of TNT which send4theman uploaded ;) I dont' know big differences between rock masters and SaS broadcast^^

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.