Forum

Forum

River Plate German Version

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Pics & URL thanks to Fred Bomber. He asked me to post this for him so the images could be included. Available for shipping in Germany only here: http://www.saturn.de/mcs/shop/musik-acdc-live-at-river-plate.html

Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

It's got Bon as one of the composers of Rock & Roll Ain't Noise Pollution haha. Wow, what a complete screw up.
travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

Sony Sony Sony...shaking my head at you right now. A) Why couldn't the bonus tracks be released in the US as CD only tracks? B) Why are they tracks from a concert 9 years ago? C) Why only three tracks? Why not an entire bonus disc of the Circus Krone concert? D) And fire whoever made the mistake of crediting Bon with Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution.
DINU
Member #24,013

Num Posts: 192

Has anybody the record from RRANP with Bon Scott? Very rare, I think. ;-) It's not a trick, it's a shame!!! LOL Greets and CHEERS to all from Switzerland!
YURA_HIGHVOLTAGE
Member #24,975

Num Posts: 77

Shame for Sony! Salute to AC/DC!
acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Num Posts: 205

Sony you are a shame not only to us but to the name of AC/DC. I keep on asking myself this Why won't they go back to Alberts. WHY?
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

F**k Sony! They do not really care about AC/DC! They just want to make money with them! Shame for us and the boys!
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

They should have just stick with creating inventions like the Compact Disk, Walkman and portable vibrators (!!). A big fuck especially to all my ex friends on the Greek department. Stop degrading the band and let them retire in peace. I swear i think sometimes they connect them with electrical cables and when they say they wanna quit they just flick the switch and, bzzzzz. You wanna quit? bzzzzz, now? Wanna quit? Bzzzzz!!
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

I,really,don't wanna troll about sony(once again),but there's some "demons inside of my mouth" who wants,just to get out off! ...sony,You fucking-bloody-stupid-pointless record label!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.