Forum

Forum

May 16,2010 - Bucharest,Romania

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

HELLo boyos I'm looking for Romania's show (as well as for Bulgaria,this one I found thnx to ShakedownIce -cheers boyo). I missed those shows due to personal reasons,but still I have the tickets. well,give Send4theman a "present" for the new year as long as he don't in "Santa claus",but only in goodhearted men -and good"lips" women hahahhaaha thnx and cheers :) salute you all :)
YURA_HIGHVOLTAGE
Member #24,975

Num Posts: 77

You can download DVD here: AC/DC - LIVE in Romania [May 16, 2010 - Piata Constitutiei, Bucharest, Romania] http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3573370
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

thnx man,but this is a russian site and need to sign-up and to do this need to be with russian time-zone,also its up to the site-admin to accept me or not.(I requested once,but they dont accept me... ...so faq them! hahaha) thnx by the way :) cheers :)
acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Num Posts: 205

I'll try and download it and upload it for ya but it might take a little while because there ain't that much seeders on the torrent.
acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Num Posts: 205

Sorry, I have downloaded it but, the problem is I can't split the files to upload the concert. But there are a lot of seeders now since i have made that post. If you could give a pm message and send your email address to me. Than I can give you the torrent as an attachment.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.