Forum

Forum

Questions for Nate

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

When is the new site up and running? When is the artwork upload problem going to be addressed? Are we ever getting the BOTM back? When are members' submissions/contributions to the site such as 'Concert History' material going to be posted?
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Site has been quiet for some time and not updated as it used to be. Just sayin..
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

When is the new site up and running? I'd guess I'm about 60% done with it. A lot of the front end is done, but the admin side is coming along slowly. I could update the site, but wouldn't be able to edit anything so those tools have to be done before anything. Mostly, I need to sit down and figure out what is absolutely needed to go live with it, then bring along everything else when I can. I had hoped to have it done months ago, but things happen. When is the artwork upload problem going to be addressed? Honestly not sure. I'd like to take care of it with the new site, but that is probably going to take too long. Before I do anything else on the new site, I'll look at this issue. Are we ever getting the BOTM back? Yep. I honestly didn't think it was missed with Jeffro & everyone else sharing so many great shows. I'll try and keep it up to date if people are still intersted. Not sure I can share much else that hasn't already been posted. When are members' submissions/contributions to the site such as 'Concert History' material going to be posted? I currently have 324 items in line for me to go through and approve/deny. That's way too many, I admit that. This is something I'm hoping to share when I get the new site done and have been tools to manage the site. Site has been quiet for some time and not updated as it used to be. Things change. I won't bore you all with the specifics. I've had the chance to pick up extra work, so unfortunately that means less time for the fun stuff. I'll keep the site going as best as I can, I just have to get to the point where I can share responsibilities so others can help, if they want to. Until then, I appreciate your patience and I'll do my best to make progress and improve the site.
daclarob
Member #7,861

Num Posts: 769

Nate,you got babies and a home to take care of Bro,not including your jobs,man that made time made plenty of it so you do what you do and when it happens it happens, be well bro
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Thanks Nate for the reply, and if you need help, let me know. I would be willing to help since I am on here a lot anyway and do not mind helping. I wouldn't mind taking over the BOTM since I have over 800cds of AC/DC!!
marteau
Member #25,303

Num Posts: 75

I just want to thank Ned once again for everything he is done so far. Cant say that I do not wait for some new stuff and concert history updated. IF ANY HELP NEEDED IN APPROVING/DENYING some facts from concerts history, I will be more than happy to help, and Im shore that there is lot of us who can contribute. so, Ned, just say the word. Take care, Vanja, Belgrade
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

I understand you are busy Nate, just take your time with the new site, would much rather have a great site that took a while to make instead of a rushed one. I still enjoy the BOTM, as it's nice to get a surprise random bootleg. If you need help, there's plenty of people on here who are willing and know their stuff about bootlegs. Cheers mate, LooseLips.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.