Forum

Forum

Festhalle, Frankfurt am Main, Germany - March 30th 1991

acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Num Posts: 205

G'day I'm currently looking for video and audio for this particular concert. I looked on acdc-videos.com and there are apparently 4 angles of this concert. It would be appreciated to get those four shots. With the audio it can be flac or mp3 :) Cheers guys we salute you!!!! http://www.acdc-videos.com/acdc-videos-bootlegs.php?year=1991&sid=1329
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Coincidentally I have this one on my computer hard drive in mp3 format, uploaded it and here is the link: https://hotfile.com/dl/198249032/556244a/ACDC-Frankfurt_1991.zip.html Enjoy ;)
Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

i missed this post .. i have all for angles .. got any thing acdc you wanna hand me down hahaha thats not right huh .. shoot me a pm an all get ya the torrent ... jeffro ps .. that was nice of you shake ...
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Cheers Shakedown.
acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Thank you very much arya & shakedown :) You both are fucking legends we salute you!!! I've got some tapes if you want me to upload them to repay you guys if your are interested I've got: Clipped Let there be rock the movie Live at doningtion Who made who For those about to rock No bull Live at detroit 1983 September 13th 2000 Just tell me here and i will give you a pm for the links
acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Sorry guys cannot put official material on mediafire...Mediafire keeps on removing it :( So sorry about that....But I've still got September 13th 2000 that's if you want it :)
andaluz
Member #20,801

Num Posts: 5

Good day,I'm currently looking for video for this particular concert. Cheers guys we salute you,and LET THERE BE ROCK!!! I have other lives if you want thank you
PSW3141
Member #3,722

Num Posts: 61

Thank you very much! Volker

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.