Forum

Forum

Ebay ad, of bootleg someone here made?

jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181102543989 didn't someone here make this artwork and the bootleg? just wondering, couldn't remember
NorwayMetal
Member #25,529

Num Posts: 63

Not only the artwork, I'm pretty sure Nitro made this whole bootleg from some master tapes that were sent to him ^^
NorwayMetal
Member #25,529

Num Posts: 63

Oh, I see now that you wrote both artwork and bootleg.. duh
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Have reported this loser to Ebay. Pretty sad someone takes Nitro's work and not only pawns it as his own, but also claims factory pressed cds. Bootlegs like this are for fans, by fans and not to be sold for profit, especially these made personally by someone like Nitro. These are people who need to be shut down and Ebay account terminated.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

BTW, I think Nitro should hit this bastard up and tell him he needs to get some of the profit for the sales of these since it is his artwork that is being sold with the discs. Who knows, maybe Nitro gave him permission but then that would not make sense since everyone here knows when someone makes artwork and shares a bootleg, there usually is a disclaimer like "to be shared and not for sale or profit". Again, just my opinion on this since I am against bootlegs being sold for profit and if I would do this withy the proper labelling and pressing equipment, I could make a fortune but is against my morals.
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

Are there any MP3s/FLACs of this floating around? I remember someone posted a single file 96kbps version of this a few years ago, but there must be something better than that available out there. Isn't the sound on this boot of a very high quality?
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ I remember that one file you are referring to RNR, and I believe Nitro's version was in high quality since I have another recording of the same show with tracks split (original circulated show I believe) and Nitro's was much better in quality.
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Saw this on Ebay a couple if days ago, I thought it looked familiar! It's wrong that someone is taking Nitro's great work and selling it for profit. Good job Shakedown reported this guy to Ebay! Cheers, LooseLips
Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

It's been a good time for AC/DC uploads recently. I'm still looking for: Oct 18 1996 Estadio River Plate, Buenos Aires, Argentina (LOSSLESS)- please share it if you have it. ====================================== AC/DC 23 Oct 1988 Freedom Hall Civic Center Johnson City, TN, USA Soundboard Recording The Rise Of Stevie Young ....................................... Original uploaded by 'nitroangus23' on www.acdc-bootlegs.com nitroangus23 notes: Ok,so I've recently came into a new bootleg that I'm fairly certain hasn't leaked yet. It's a soundboard Blow Up Your Video Era Tour with Stevie Young on Rhythm guitar. It's a great sounding boot that I got from some guy online. Supposedly the guy I got it from got it from Stevie himself. For Those About To Rock is absent due to the tape running out. He also said,he's only gave about 10 copies out so this one's a rarity. Ripped from a Cassette tape. ....................................... _____________________________________________________________________________ Owner notes: I used the program Clean5 by Pinacle to transfer the cassette to my computer. The cassette is I "think" a copy from the original off the mixing desk. My cassette deck is a Sony Micro HiFi System - Model : CMT NEZ7. _____________________________________________________________________________ Setlist: 01. Heatseeker 02. Shoot To Thrill 03. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap 04. Back In Black 05. Who Made Who 06. Jailbreak 07. Hells Bells 08. That's The Way I Wanna RnR(incomplete) 09. The Jack 10. You Shook Me All Night Long 11. High Voltage 12. Whole Lotta Rosie 13. Let There Be Rock Angus Young: Guitar Stevie Young: Guitar Cliff Williams: Bass Brian Johnson: Vocal Simon Wright: Drums Artwork: Yes
Cabezon
Member #20,942

Num Posts: 341

Yes Jeffro, I uploaded this some time ago on Dimeadozen and still running
travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

Can someone upload that recording here?
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Same here, if someone has a link to this show, please PM me. Sorry Jesse for going off topic here..
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

If someone could PM me with this show, it would be great. Cheers

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.