Forum

Forum

12 of the best cassette for sale!

jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

Very nice!!!! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AC-DC-Unreleased-12-BEST-CASSETTE-MOST-RAREST-TAPE-WORLD-/281096542641?pt=Music_Cassettes&hash=item4172a8d9b1
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

This one has no cover. If i recall the previous one sold had the full cover. Anyhow we only see one every few years so i am not sure. P.S. This tape is rarer than any AC/DC LP .... I'm waiting,I'm waiting...Lol
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

i was told its a fake
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

Sapator your correct about being rare.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

I would NEVER buy any piece of crap if it did not have legit artwork or covers with it. Too many fakes out there as maybe in this case.
sapator
Member #210

Actually this is probably legit. Wouldn't mind much about the artwork but i don't collect tapes anyhow.
acdcfans.net
Member #22,688

Num Posts: 7

It's absolutely not legit. To find out why, read here: Fake Alert: AC/DC - Unreleased - 12 OF THE BEST CASSETTE
acdcfans.net
Member #22,688

Allow me to try that again: http://www.acdcfans.net/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=5364
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Thanks, I thought this was a fake from the beginning. Someone needs to inform the seller of this before someone gets ripped off of a large amount of money. Hopefully the seller is not aware of this and not intentionally trying to sell a fake.
vincent1982
Member #25,193

Num Posts: 65

Thanks acdcfans.net :)
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

yes sorry i did not chime in sooner, it is a FAKE. i am sorry for not investigating before i posted it
sapator
Member #210

Good catch. Proves that i am not or ever be into tape collecting :)
sapator
Member #210

Aaand reported this one as fake on ebay.
sapator
Member #210

Got ebay response. "Dear Sapator, here at ebay we suck d!ck and we let everyone with fake items slip them by, so please do not disturb us with your reporting as we are too busy going down on Sony (ye we know). Sincerely yours the ebay suck a lacka team." On the bright sight, i'm currently making hundreds of copies of the lost AC/DC secret concert, recorder on a 5-1/4 floppy disk. Only 100 released but Mal didn't want to be a best of band and so they tried to destroy them. Mighty sapator, savior or the day, fought Sony loosars and got the copies for safekeeping for decades. But well it's time to find them a new home. Stay tuned. Vacation time. 30 Degrees Celsius so i think summer time Eastern with swimming at sea is a must... Also the heat is getting on my brain as usual so prepare for the "bad" sapator for a couple of months, until summer goes by.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

I sent the seller a warning stated his fake cassette was reported by me. I received a message back from seller stating : "Dear shakedownice2012,Hey! I have no idea you're saying this fake, I got it from Australia long time ago, I've done nothing wrong, only selling part of my collection, Have a great week, Thanks! - geniusuty2" I replied back telling seller that they can continue selling this fake, but will contact high bidder with link confirming the reason why this is a fake so they will not be out money. These types of sellers don' like messing with Shakedown ;)
sapator
Member #210

You cannot contact the higher bidder because he made it a private listing so you also cannot have a clue on who is the higher bidder (if you look at the 2 characters ebay gives out + the rep score (that is how i track down Nate and bid higher so i can mess his bidding.Mohahahahaaaarrrr. I don't)). I show that the seller is from Israel. Don't wanna bash on Israeli sellers but they have a very high rating on fakes, at least on DC fakes (I have posted some ebay fake items here and many were from Israel). Of course he may not be his fault. If i had an item that found somewhere and i am selling it, does not mean that i am responsible for the authenticity of the item. Of course he is stating that this is indeed the rare DC tape so now he is getting some blame. Will also email him to state fake.Shakedown is a well know troublemaker so he probably though that shake was at his usual berserking crusade. So getting notified by a responsible, loved and blessed individual such as mr sap may catch his attention :/
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Hmmm, so you are calling acdcfans.net irreputable since you think this is legit? It is in front of you on how this is a fake. You are funny Sap, keep the humor coming ;) I am doing my best to shut this seller down, damn Israelis ;)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

I forgot to mention I have a very, very RARE vinyl copy of High Voltage with Side 2 having Christmas songs I will be putting up on Ebay for those wanting a rarity!!
sapator
Member #210

Calling what?Legit what? Uh oh, Shake having one of his berserk moments i guess. :) Anyway you can't do much on ebay but you can certainly "pretend" to buy the item and then report him on ebay. If you are so up for the task then you can do as i say. Get the item yourself and then start a dispute on ebay about the item (don't pay of course!). Let me see you in action shake! Go mad boy!! Lol.
sapator
Member #210

Seller email me back telling me that i don't know what i am talking about and how can i know that is rare, etc etc. Now i will be leaving for vacation in a few hours but seriously Shake, if you are ready to do what i told you, is the only way to stop him, the item already going for more than 1000$. Do you stuff Shake!!!
zoin
Member #13,328

Num Posts: 86

Winning bid: US $1,202.48
acdcfans.net
Member #22,688

Thanks for your help guys - I reckon we shaved several thousand dollars off the selling price by exposing this.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.