Forum

Forum

Looking for 2 shows from '91 & '83, please read!

BlackSuit021
Member #25,869

Num Posts: 11

I know about the whole deal with "Live at Donington" having a audio "fix" on the DVD/Blu-ray version but so goes the VHS as well but that is the closest to the actual show audio wise. May someone please PM me the show but with the VHS audio in separate tracks. If it's not much trouble, for collecting reasons, may someone also PM me the show with the high quality audio or whatev from the DVD/Blu-ray that is "fixed" as well. I like both versions oddly enough as a hardcore fan haha. Then all I would like is the Detroit Nov. 17/18 show but I would like the whole show with Dirty Deeds, Guns For Hire and This House Is On Fire with the quality thats on "Plug Me In". I know the whole thing isn't in that audio quality but I'll take the rest of the show thats whatever and so forth. Many thanks!!!
Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

for donington this is the original as it comes for audio is these dvds .. i think i have audio for this show too .. .. not sure when my new tower comes in aall help ya out if someone else dont .. 1991-08-17 CASTLE DONINGTON, DONINGTON, ENGLAND (1DVD) - SCREEN SHOT 1991-08-17 CASTLE DONINGTON, DONINGTON, ENGLAND (1DVD-DL) BRAZILIAN RELEASE 1991-08-17 CASTLE DONINGTON, DONINGTON, ENGLAND (2DVD)lk stage right 1991-08-17 CASTLE DONINGTON, DONINGTON, ENGLAND 1 dl dvd / loic transfer davod25 menu) filmed buy lutz and for detroit .. like on plug me in thats a master shot .. i have these .. pretty close buddy .. jeffro 1983-11-17/18 JOE LEWIS ARENA, DETROIT, MI, USA (1DVD - ORYO PROD) 1983-11-17/18 JOE LEWIS ARENA, DETROIT, MI, USA (1DVD) - (JAYTOR2112)FM audio 1983-11-17/18 JOE LEWIS ARENA, DETROIT, MI, USA (1DVD) - CHAPTERs& MENU 1983-11-17/18 JOE LEWIS ARENA, DETROIT, MI, USA (1DVD) - vhs rip/MENU /chapters and menu
acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Num Posts: 205

I have the audio for donington VHS separate tracks in flac, sounds pretty high quality. I also have detroit that I converted the audio from VHS as well, but the sound is good, not as best as plug me in quality and also in flac if you are interested, I can PM you if you want. It will be ready tomorrow if anyone wants it and please PM me for them as they are official :)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.